Cowboys 2nd Round Prediction

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
KD;3928719 said:
I see the Cowboys getting Moore later today and here is my prediction on how it happens.

Dallas
40) Rahim Moore

I for one am REALLY hoping we get Moore! :pray:

supercowboy8

Reaction score
Shinywalrus;3930641 said:
If we come away with Wisniewski, I'll feel much better about a Round 1 that was a bit less than I was personally hoping for.
If we draft Wisnewski in the 7th I would be pissed. The guy is weak and is not built for this team.

Sandyf

Reaction score
Personally like Brooks Reed if he was there but think either New England or Buffalo takes him. Wouldn't mind a trade back say with San Diego or New England and pick up an extra third and fourth.

Lots of guys to fit our needs in the second plus the fact that 3 QBs will probably go before we pick. My thinking is that these guys will be there in the 2nd
Aaron Williams CB
Akeem Ayers ILB
Brandon Harris CB
Ras-I Dowling CB
Stephen Paea DT
Marvin Austin DT
Kendrick Ellis DT
Mike LeShoure RB
Ryan Williams RB
Martez Wilson ILB
Bruce Carter ILB
Allen Bailey DE
Titus Young WR
Rahim Moore FS
Jarvis Jenkins DT
Marcus Cannon OG
Orlando Franklin OG
Ben Ijalana OG
Christian Ballard

So trading back to say New England and get #60, #92, #125, and #159 wouldn't be a bad idea. Especially based on some of what happen in round one where there were a couple of guys that most figured in the second or third round but went in the first. Same will happen in rounds 2 and 3.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
casmith07;3928726 said:
Nope. Knee is apparently bone-on-bone.

I think Rahim Moore is the pick, and we'll try to trade back into the 2nd round for Andy Dalton.

Could also be Akeem Ayers if he slips, and possibly Martez Wilson.

Bengals will take Dalton if they can. JJ said no QB's, but could be JJ speak, and we know how that language goes.