Cowboys 30 visits tracker

garyv

Reaction score
hope texas a&m og kenyon green is one.

I'm thinking that too OL at #4 The only thing I'm not sure of is this:

What if both Green and Linderbaum is setting who would you take ?

Gaede

Reaction score
I'm thinking that too OL at #4 The only thing I'm not sure of is this:

What if both Green and Linderbaum is setting who would you take ?

I think Linderbaum is the better player. I'd take him, though our need at G is much bigger. I'm assuming a top player at C makes everyone on the OL better.

garyv

Reaction score
I have ptsd with Linderbaum. Watching too light in the pants Williams get bull rushed time after time makes me hesitant to take another lightweight OL

Hey have yall watched much tape or seen games on Linderbaum ? I haven't so notices hes 290 which at Center not huge but does he get
pushed backwards alot. I'm curious about his strength.

garyv

Reaction score
I have ptsd with Linderbaum. Watching too light in the pants Williams get bull rushed time after time makes me hesitant to take another lightweight OL

But isin't Williams bigger than Linderbaum ?

Croomraider

Reaction score
Cheifs / Packers are going wideout first round. If Boys want a wideout better grab em at 24!
2nd round will be slim pickens!

timb2

Reaction score
If Burks didn't play at Arkansas would anyone care? Just as big faster WRs like Christian Watson can be had later.

If Treylon Burks & Kenyon Green are our two 1st picks. I'm gonna vomit. Reminds me of Felix Jones- Arkansas and Martellus Bennett- Texas A& M draft. Jerry wants the razorback and not the wrath of the fan base selects a hometown product Texas A& M as appeasement.....