Cowboys 30 visits tracker

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I heard 2 more TE's Otton and Wydermyer. Like the first one, but want no part of Wydermyer where some are saying might go undrafted.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I like Olave at 24. I don't think he's going to be a star, but a really good and reliable player.

I'm also down with Jameson if he's available.

Just don't know with Burks. Feel like that's a much bigger project than we need right now.
Burks is the upside pick. Olave fits the type of receiver that Dak prefers, more of a route runner. Tell you the truth, I don't want another 1st rd WR or we will be in the same situation down the line. Deep Class, probably can get quality through rd 3.

Gaede

Reaction score
Burks is the upside pick. Olave fits the type of receiver that Dak prefers, more of a route runner. Tell you the truth, I don't want another 1st rd WR or we will be in the same situation down the line. Deep Class, probably can get quality through rd 3.

I'd also prefer we didn't get a first rd receiver. The team needs to be tougher and I'm not sure how a receiver helps us with that.

I see lots of guys in the later rounds who can contribute, but I don't see many starters.

Last edited:

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I'd also prefer we didn't get a first rd receiver. The team needs to be tougher and I'm not sure how a receiver helps us with that.

I see lots of guys in the later rounds who can contribute, but I don't see many starters.
We need more of a #3 receiver who can spot start in case of injury.

morasp

Reaction score
Cee Dee is WR1 and has Dak's endorsement
Gallup is a proven WR2 Washington will fill in until Gallup is healthy
Brown is WR3 Until Gallup is healthy

Looks like we need a fifth, draft a WR in round 3 or later and let him develop.

The best way to help the offense is Better OL and upgrade the RB position.

Last edited:

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Chris Olave 30 day visitor per Bobby Belt

Good. Dallas needs to at least look interested in all the top receivers. Should an Olave or Burks fall here Dallas might get some trade interest from the Chiefs, Packers, or Titans. I still think Dallas is sitting at a perfect spot in this draft at 24.

DAL1180

Reaction score
If Burks didn't play at Arkansas would anyone care? Just as big faster WRs like Christian Watson can be had later.

If Treylon Burks & Kenyon Green are our two 1st picks. I'm gonna vomit. Reminds me of Felix Jones- Arkansas and Martellus Bennett- Texas A& M draft. Jerry wants the razorback and not the wrath of the fan base selects a hometown product Texas A& M as appeasement.....
What is wrong with Kenyon Green? I agree about Burks but why the Green hate?

morasp

Reaction score
If Burks didn't play at Arkansas would anyone care? Just as big faster WRs like Christian Watson can be had later.

If Treylon Burks & Kenyon Green are our two 1st picks. I'm gonna vomit. Reminds me of Felix Jones- Arkansas and Martellus Bennett- Texas A& M draft. Jerry wants the razorback and not the wrath of the fan base selects a hometown product Texas A& M as appeasement.....
On a more positive note who wouldn't make you vomit?

timb2

Reaction score
On a more positive note who wouldn't make you vomit?
Zion Johnson
Trevor Penning
Ed Ingram
All run faster than Kenyon Green

WRs that can run with speed over Treylon Burks

timb2

Reaction score
What is wrong with Kenyon Green? I agree about Burks but why the Green hate?
Kenyon Green ran a 5.2 forty. We need o- lineman who are athletes. Kenyon Green struggled at times his senior season as a OT. Think about who wins this battle Kenyon Green (5.2 forty)vs Jordan Davis(4.78 forty)....Now think Aaron Donald with a 4.68? Well we put Green as a OT. Really guys like Barno,4.36,Sam Williams 4.45 would have a field day.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I heard 2 more TE's Otton and Wydermyer. Like the first one, but want no part of Wydermyer where some are saying might go undrafted.
Where are you seeing Wydermyer would go undrafted? Because of his 40 time at pro day? There is no way he runs only a 5.03 40. I think something was off as Spiller only ran a 4.7. He sure seems a lot faster on tape.

I think Wydermyer is probably closer to 4.7 and will still get drafted by 4th round at the worst.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Where are you seeing Wydermyer would go undrafted? Because of his 40 time at pro day? Something was off as Spiller only ran a 4.7 I think.

I think Wydermyer is probably closer to 4.7 and will still get drafted by 4th round at the worst.
I think Lance Zier. was saying that recently and a few others have said that isn't that far fetched as many would believe.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think Lance Zier. was saying that recently and a few others have said that isn't that far fetched as many would believe.
Haven't read that yet. He was considered one of the top 5 TE coming into the draft.

DAL1180

Reaction score
Kenyon Green ran a 5.2 forty. We need o- lineman who are athletes. Kenyon Green struggled at times his senior season as a OT. Think about who wins this battle Kenyon Green (5.2 forty)vs Jordan Davis(4.78 forty)....Now think Aaron Donald with a 4.68? Well we put Green as a OT. Really guys like Barno,4.36,Sam Williams 4.45 would have a field day.
Well I'm drafting him to be the left guard. I think he would do just fine there maybe better than fine. And in a pinch I guess he could play tackle but surely there would be a better options once they know something about Tyron Smith's future.

timb2

Reaction score
You don't draft Burks for his speed, but rather his run after catch ability. He is more of a big, X receiver.

As for Green, he is a people mover in the run game, which is what we really need to fix.
Ed Ingram can be just as good or better and could taken a round later. This Arkansas / Texas A& M is being push a lot here and smells maybe Cowboys PR team trying to get us fans behind it. I kept hearing Cedrick Wilson named mentioned a lot during his draft year and low and behold we drafted him. Now I didn't mind that pick,but this Jerry & Arkansas stuff is annoying. ... Just draft the BPA

timb2

Reaction score
Well I'm drafting him to be the left guard. I think he would do just fine there maybe better than fine. And in a pinch I guess he could play tackle but surely there would be a better options once they know something about Tyron Smith's future.
Zion Johnson would be a better pick. He can play anywhere on the o line if needed. Zion was one who was able to handle Travis Jones at the Senior Bowl one on one.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Ed Ingram can be just as good or better and could taken a round later. This Arkansas / Texas A& M is being push a lot here and smells maybe Cowboys PR team trying to get us fans behind it. I kept hearing Cedrick Wilson named mentioned a lot during his draft year and low and behold we drafted him. Now I didn't mind that pick,but this Jerry & Arkansas stuff is annoying. ... Just draft the BPA
Ingram has some off the field concerns. Think there will be better prospects to take at 56 over him. I don't care where Green plays, he was good in one of the best conferences in football.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Good. Dallas needs to at least look interested in all the top receivers. Should an Olave or Burks fall here Dallas might get some trade interest from the Chiefs, Packers, or Titans. I still think Dallas is sitting at a perfect spot in this draft at 24.

This might be my best case scenario as of now...trade down to the late 20s or so, draft Zion, and add a 3rd in the process.

Then we could use that extra pick to move up in the 2nd if needed to grab a DE to develop.

garyv

Reaction score
Cheifs / Packers are going wideout first round. If Boys want a wideout better grab em at 24!
2nd round will be slim pickens!
Lots of mocks I see Skyy Moore WR availabe in 2nd round and feel OL is much more important at #24