Cowboys 30 visits tracker

garyv

Reaction score
I'd also prefer we didn't get a first rd receiver. The team needs to be tougher and I'm not sure how a receiver helps us with that.

I see lots of guys in the later rounds who can contribute, but I don't see many starters.

Agreed WR at #24 is sexy thats not what we need. We need trenches thats whats getting us beat. I say you address the OL at #24

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Burks didn't play at Arkansas would anyone care? Just as big faster WRs like Christian Watson can be had later.

If Treylon Burks & Kenyon Green are our two 1st picks. I'm gonna vomit. Reminds me of Felix Jones- Arkansas and Martellus Bennett- Texas A& M draft. Jerry wants the razorback and not the wrath of the fan base selects a hometown product Texas A& M as appeasement.....

The Cowboys should trade all of their picks for the next 20 years to draft these guys with the top 8 picks in the the 2022 draft.
  • Tyquan Thornton, Baylor-4.28 seconds
  • Velus Jones, Tennessee-4.31 seconds
  • Calvin Austin III, Boise State-4.32 seconds
  • Danny Gray, SMU-4.33 seconds
  • Bo Melton, Rutgers-4.34 seconds
  • Christian Watson, North Dakota State-4.36 seconds
  • Garrett Wilson, Ohio State-4.38 seconds
  • Chris Olave, Ohio State-4.39 seconds

Croomraider

Reaction score
Agreed WR at #24 is sexy thats not what we need. We need trenches thats whats getting us beat. I say you address the OL at #24

Hahaha not sexy.... we've drafted plenty of Oline over the years... cough cough biadez conner williams.. if you think these dudes help our team out then I'm missing something..... please draft wideout.... passing nfl league and we have guys we don't know their names as wideout 3!

Cebrin

Reaction score
Hahaha not sexy.... we've drafted plenty of Oline over the years... cough cough biadez conner williams.. if you think these dudes help our team out then I'm missing something..... please draft wideout.... passing nfl league and we have guys we don't know their names as wideout 3!
Personally I'm not throwing too much shade at Biad yet. Felt he was compensating for Williams to the point that even our pro-bowlers had an bad year. Not to say I wouldn't look at upgrading or drafting competition, but Williams was only good at run blocking and getting flags.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
This board is going to melt down when Burks ends up being the pick at 24. I like Burks more than most. I think most experts have him rated right about where we are picking. He has a chance to be dynamic, and it’s all about projection. I don’t see a lot of potentially dynamic OL or Edge guys sitting there at 24.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
This board is going to melt down when Burks ends up being the pick at 24. I like Burks more than most. I think most experts have him rated right about where we are picking. He has a chance to be dynamic, and it’s all about projection. I don’t see a lot of potentially dynamic OL or Edge guys sitting there at 24.
Out of the top 10 recevers for yards this year 3 we're 1st rounders. This is really ridiculous with this receiver stuff.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
If it happens you can throw shade on it for months after the fact.
you won't address my factual post though? And if I go top 20 wrs the ratio is the same. Lack of first round wrs. But Dallas just HAS to take him huh? If they take him it's whatever to me. Just shows they are bad at evaluating their own team.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
you won't address my factual post though? And if I go top 20 wrs the ratio is the same. Lack of first round wrs. But Dallas just HAS to take him huh? If they take him it's whatever to me. Just shows they are bad at evaluating their own team.
Where did I say that Dallas HAS to take him. Stop making stuff up. I said if the team takes him thIs board will have a melt down. I like Burks but I’m fine with the team taking ANY player that helps the team. That plays like.a 1st round pick. I’m not going to have organ failure if the team takes a WR in round 1.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Where did I say that Dallas HAS to take him. Stop making stuff up. I said if the team takes him thIs board will have a melt down. I like Burks but I’m fine with the team taking ANY player that helps the team. That plays like.a 1st round pick. I’m not going to have organ failure if the team takes a WR in round 1.
I didn't say you said it, I just added 2 and 2 to get 4. But anyway, let's turn into the early 2000 lions. Keep drafting receivers baby!

Reactions: BAT

CowboyoWales

Reaction score

You need to listen to more experts then.