News: Cowboys activate LB Damone Clark

skinsscalper

Reaction score
as long as there are not other factors like Irvin had, they can return to the game with no greater chance of problems. In the case of players like Irvin when he had the herniated disk they saw he had a condition spinal stenosis, a narrowing of the spinal cord which put him a greater risk. Cervical is a bit easier to overcome and recover from than the Lumbar region because of the weight these guys carry.

The even more amazing thing about that is that Michael had that condition his entire life and had a HOF career. Had he never suffered the injury he may have gone his whole life and never known of the condition. Crazy.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not a coincidence that on Damone Clark activation week, Micah admits he's slower than Clark and now is claiming to be injured.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I thought traded not cut.

Yeah DQ is holding Bell back rn.

Really hoping DQ rotates Clark in like he's done with so many other defenders. Maybe after the bye DC will get worked in, but there's not a good reason to not add a player with his skill set to the LB rotation.
Bell may be nice but he was never going to play this year. Yall act like he showed out frfr in preseason. He didn't even have a Donovan Wilson 2019 preseason and Donovan barely played. So why would Bell play when he wasn't as Good as Dono and were actually deep at safety?

It was easy to see

Mr_437

Reaction score
Bell may be nice but he was never going to play this year. Yall act like he showed out frfr in preseason. He didn't even have a Donovan Wilson 2019 preseason and Donovan barely played. So why would Bell play when he wasn't as Good as Dono and were actually deep at safety?

It was easy to see
I'm not "Y'all". I never said Bell should play over anybody, I'm not who your addressing. I know about all the Safeties even the PS, and I like them all...although JK needs to step it up.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Here's my issue with that. Then why not just stash him on the NFI list for a few weeks longer instead of starting the 3 week clock? If he isn't expected to play a role (due to health or otherwise) or only playing a STs role they should have left him where he was so he wouldn't take up a roster spot but they would still have the ability to activate him later in the year. Now we either IR him which would also be stupid as we could have just done nothing 3 weeks ago or we activate him and he takes someone's spot. So, if we activate him, there better be a plan to use him IMHO

start the clock now so he can play the week after the bye. My guess they think he's physically ready and they get a couple weeks to look at him practice before putting him in a game.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Glad Damone healthy enough to be activated. Gives Dallas a chance to bring him in slowly and hopefully making an impact on the defense the second half of the season. Cox needs to kick it into gear. Stuck on neutral.