Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
texas-tech-rb-sarodorick-thompson.jpg

SaRodorick Thompson

slick325

Reaction score
If Dallas puts a waiver claim in for Cook or sign him as a free agent, I'll feel sad for Sarodorick Thompson. Released so quickly after signing to the Cowboys PS.

I am starting to think that Cook signs with the Ravens and Dallas doesn't show interest.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If Dallas puts a waiver claim in for Cook or sign him as a free agent, I'll feel sad for Sarodorick Thompson. Released so quickly after signing to the Cowboys PS.

I am starting to think that Cook signs with the Ravens and Dallas doesn't show interest.
Could see it since they lost Keaton Mitchell. They do have Melvin Gordon, though.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Anyone know who we cut? We had one spot open, but had to waive someone for the other three.

I'd guess Carl Davis might be one since he's out of call-ups. Dakoda Shepley might be another because we signed another tackle. And one of the receivers, maybe Tyron Billy-Johnson?

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Anyone know who we cut? We had one spot open, but had to waive someone for the other three.

I'd guess Carl Davis might be one since he's out of call-ups. Dakoda Shepley might be another because we signed another tackle. And one of the receivers, maybe Tyron Billy-Johnson?
I know Deuce went to IR