Signed by Cowboys Cowboys add Collins, Wilson and two others to practice squad

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Interesting enough.. I was reading Twitter earlier and one of the guys said his biggest issue this year isnt just coming off the acl, but the new technique he's being coached to do. It's opposite what he was doing last year which got him the big check.
That's really interesting because I know Steele was working with Big Duke and he's been critical of the blocking scheme.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Thompson and McBath are futures guys, while, Wilson and Collins could be used this season. Interested to see who gets released after these moves.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
61669c10ecb168981fb2be9bf9734432_400x400.jpeg

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LMAO...Some Cowboy fans are so desperate....They could sign me and they'd be saying Super Bowl :facepalm: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: None of these guys move the needle- not even an inch- for Super Bowl hopes....This is a pathetic move by Jerry. To little...Too late:facepalm:
Are you any good?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Most Of these guys don’t see the field at all, not even special teams, including our previous wr signing.
Yes, Gallup has done almost nothing, but you don’t put bozos who haven’t been playing on the field in the playoffs and risk losing a game over a stupid mistake, penalty, missed assignment, fumble, etc.

Creeper

Reaction score
I am curious to see what Collins looks like after almost a year off. He had a bad back and knee surgery. Could he be near 100% healthy?

When he played for Cincy he was so stiff he couldn't bend at all. He was slow moving laterally to the point he would lunge at DEs. But I saw him play TJ Watt and he did a halfway decent job despite having no bend or mobility.

If he has recovered from the back and can move a little like he did before the injuries, he could be a better pass blocker than Steele right now. I think that is asking too much though.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For giggles...

PERSONAL
Parents are Pam and James McMath … Born June 14, 1999 … Majoring in sport administration … Parents named him Racey due to the fact that during his mom’s nine-month pregnancy, he never stayed still … According to his mom, “it felt like he was just racing in my stomach, so we said, ‘ok, that’s going to be his name – let’s call him Racey.’”
https://lsusports.net/sports/fb/roster/player/racey-mcmath/