Signed by Cowboys Cowboys add Collins, Wilson and two others to practice squad

Rayman70

Reaction score
wow...This kid looks like a freak. Might be a sneaky great addition to the team.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
LMAO...Some Cowboy fans are so desperate....They could sign me and they'd be saying Super Bowl :facepalm: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: None of these guys move the needle- not even an inch- for Super Bowl hopes....This is a pathetic move by Jerry. To little...Too late:facepalm:

Rayman70

Reaction score
LMAO...Some Cowboy fans are so desperate....They could sign me and they'd be saying Super Bowl :facepalm: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: None of these guys move the needle for us in Super Bowl hopes....This is a pathetic move by Jerry. To little...Too late:facepalm:
what would you do instead? I think the offensive line is the real issue.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
what would you do instead? I think the offensive line is the real issue.
What I would of done as GM is brought guys in when there were real football players left. At the trade deadline. Jerry once again has poisoned our chances of a Super Bowl. The last guy still worth a dime was the DT the Niners grabbed. These guys- again-maybe minus Collins- will in no way move the needle forward toward a Championship. Our GM SUCKS!!! And the sooner Dallas Fans realize this the better they'll handle the next ten years :facepalm:We are one key injury away from not even having a LB not named Micah. Hankins goes down again-we're screwed. CeeDee go down. It's really over.... Jerry was so dumb. He only put enough gas in to make the playoffs.

Rayman70

Reaction score
What I would of done as GM is brought guys in when there were real football players left. At the trade deadline. Jerry once again has poisoned our chances of a Super Bowl. The last guy still worth a dime was the DT the Niners grabbed. These guys- again-maybe minus Collins- will in no way move the needle forward toward a Championship. Our GM SUCKS!!! And the sooner Dallas Fans realize this the better they'll handle the next ten years :facepalm:
thats never changing. After Jerry, we have Stevie, then his son, and not too mention Jerry Junior. We have what we have and we can't change that fact. We are a good team every year but always fall "just short" Reality is, we have no real chance of beating the Niners or Ravens. Just the facts, barring an act of God.

Rayman70

Reaction score
What I would of done as GM is brought guys in when there were real football players left. At the trade deadline. Jerry once again has poisoned our chances of a Super Bowl. The last guy still worth a dime was the DT the Niners grabbed. These guys- again-maybe minus Collins- will in no way move the needle forward toward a Championship. Our GM SUCKS!!! And the sooner Dallas Fans realize this the better they'll handle the next ten years :facepalm:We are one key injury away from not even having a LB not named Micah. Hankins goes down again-we're screwed. CeeDee go down. It's really over.... Jerry was so dumb. He only put enough gas in to make the playoffs.
the cap hits alone would have hamstrung us.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
thats never changing. After Jerry, we have Stevie, then his son, and not too mention Jerry Junior. We have what we have and we can't change that fact. We are a good team every year but always fall "just short" Reality is, we have no real chance of beating the Niners or Ravens. Just the facts, barring an act of God.
Charlotte is our only Hope!!!!

_sturt_

Reaction score
C'mon, guys.

215 lbs is big?

He's 5 lbs more and the same height as Pollard.

He's 5 lbs less and an inch less than Joe Mixon.

He's exactly Bijan Robinson's weight with one more inch.

Big? The line for "big" is, maybe, 225 lb.

Montgomery is right at that line. Saquon just a little more than that. Undeniably big is Najee or Henry.

Scotman

Reaction score
There is no limit to how many times you can bring a player up to the active roster in the playoffs.

So the Cowboys don't have to be strategic with Racey McMath. He's there for the wild card romp to our Super Bowl win.
I actually didn't know this. Thanks!