Signed by Cowboys Cowboys add ST Coach Rayna Stewart

Plankton

Reaction score
Green Bay's special teams got them eliminated from the playoffs, and were generally awful all year. I get it that Fassel is the head of the unit, but Stewart doesn't seem to be bringing much to the table, TBH.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Isn’t this guy a bum. Is it another bones buddy. Geez, don’t let him touch anything or coach. Same with our O-Line coach. They really need a new one. With the way our line played and the penalties they continued over the season to get I figured the coach would be out. He didn’t do the holding and false starts but it’s partly the coaching. And plus I just don’t like him. Our line looked lost. These guys have been playing together for the most part for a good while.

conner01

Reaction score
HMMMM Not sure why a ST coach needs an assistant... I'm kinda scratching my head on this one...
It’s Jerry’s money lol
Actually it’s pretty common
You have 6 units to coach and Very little time given during the season so being able to split up is probably important

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Isn’t this guy a bum. Is it another bones buddy. Geez, don’t let him touch anything or coach. Same with our O-Line coach. They really need a new one. With the way our line played and the penalties they continued over the season to get I figured the coach would be out. He didn’t do the holding and false starts but it’s partly the coaching. And plus I just don’t like him. Our line looked lost. These guys have been playing together for the most part for a good while.
Yeah....I'm still trying to figure out why our O-line coach still has a job here!!! I understand our players weren't all-stars on the line, but, perhaps, with better scheming, they could have blocked better. But, what the heck do I know. o_O

quickccc

Reaction score
On the recommended hire of da Bonez Fassell ..?

" ...Baaaaad to da Bone .!! ...." ...... :flagwave:

Reactions: BAT