Signed by Cowboys Cowboys agree to extension with Zeke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
I don’t understand how people can complain about what the FO is doing. First of all it’s the players pie. Negotiated by the union. 2nd the way the FO has been negotiating contracts gives them flexibility. 3rd I don’t think any RB is worth what Zeke got but looks like the FO played it smartly with the guarantees and it being a extension.

aria

Reaction score
Did anyone ever think it wouldn’t happen?

Lol. It’s funny to watch people celebrate disasters.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I think Barkley might be trapped on a bad team. I expect him to get franchised once or twice and I would be surprised if he signs with a bad Giants team.

They won't have to franchise him they will have a Rookie QB entering his 3rd season by then. They will be able to sign Saquan and get most of his guaranteed portion out of the way before they would have to sign Jones to an extension

irishline

Reaction score
giphy.gif

It will be glorious.

Had to give you a like just for incorporating ewoks into it. If I could have given you a second one for the post itself I would have.

Last edited:

EST_1986

Reaction score
wow!!! breaking news

somebody thinks the world starts when they roll out of bed

HanD

Reaction score
awesome. we haven't had enough zeke threads as it is.....

phildadon86

Reaction score
It's always everybody else that wins but all Daks fault when they don't......
Which is funny because "elite" QBs dont need a supporting cast apparently, yet you look at the list of elite qbs and their supporting casts are incredible. Dak seems to be the only one that doesnt deserve one or I dont know what the argument really is anymore.

rynochop

Reaction score
Some of you act like you're Jerrys wife spending your rainy day money..there's plenty of cap space, they don't sign big free agents anymore, so this doesn't hamper future signings..these are pro athletes, not shoe salesmen he's paying

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
When did Lawrence hold out? You mean voluntary workouts that he couldn't practice in because of an injury.

Figuratively held out, said that in my post. To hold out is an expression meaning to wait, to delay. “Hold out just a little longer, I’m getting the fire department!”

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
So just so I am clear. Dak wins only because of a good supporting cast. Every other QB in the NFL wins because they are great? Is that what you are trying to say? Dak was amazing the second half of the season last year. Lets be real clear. You have an agenda. It doesnt make sense but you are sticking to it because you blame Dak for Dez being off this team. Everyone here knows it. Carson Wentz was horrible year one. Year 2 he had, whats it called again. Oh yes. A GOOD SUPPORTING CAST and he was an MVP candidate. Every winning QB has a good supporting cast! But according to you only Dak wins because of it? Right.
Strawman from you once again

Not gonna waste my time. You are agitated because I dont like Dak, LOL. It takes a special type of stupidity to let other’s opinions, rattle you

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
This is actually a very, very good deal for the Cowboys...……..I am actually shocked Zeke and his agent agreed to this. Its pretty much a career contract since it locks Zeke in for the next 8 years.

Bravo Jerry, I am impressed:yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:

Status
Not open for further replies.