Signed by Cowboys Cowboys agree to extension with Zeke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Lol, guess we’ll have to fight and whoever wins has to take the other out to their respectable establishment. Just wait my friend, just wait...like Zeke, Whataburger will be going downhill soon if it hasn’t already started. Sell outs.
I would happy to take you to a cool place and have a good time.
Even if I lost a bet.
You're a good guy in my book. Disagreements and all.

Carson

Reaction score
4 of the highest paid offensive linemen
highest paid running back

the whole point of having an elite offensive line is so you dont have to pay your RB like a WR

they better lead the league in total rush yards and rush yards per attempt

Well. He did win the rushing title 2 of his 3 years in the league. He likely wins it or at least finishes top 2 if he plays those games.

I’m sure we will be up there.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Well. He did win the rushing title 2 of his 3 years in the league. He likely wins it or at least finishes top 2 if he plays those games.

I’m sure we will be up there.
He led the league in rushing in the games he played during 2017. He would've had the rushing title 3 years in a row.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Not an elite qb just one without a losing season to his name yet. You keep bringing up the chargers. Zeke is better than Gordon in every category. Phillip rivers hasn’t won a damn thing either. So what’s your point here? When Dak blows up this year I can’t wait for you to come on this board making up reasons to hate on him.
So Dak hasn't "blown up" in 3 seasons, yet some of you people think he should get paid over Zeke? At least Zeke has produced.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
$ 90, 000, 000 .00

giphy-downsized.gif

aria

Reaction score
I would happy to take you to a cool place and have a good time.
Even if I lost a bet.
You're a good guy in my book. Disagreements and all.
Thanks buddy, I think I would have a great time chillin’ with a lot of the people I disagree with here. Just because we don’t see eye to eye on a stupid contract doesn’t mean we don’t cheer for the same team and have a lot of other things in common. I would love to buy most of youz guyz a beer and disagree on stupid crap in person.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
4 of the highest paid offensive linemen
highest paid running back

the whole point of having an elite offensive line is so you dont have to pay your RB like a WR

they better lead the league in total rush yards and rush yards per attempt

Well said, Some good RBs have failed with mediocore lines.

Hope fat Zeke gets back and saddle and wins the leading rusher or plays like it. This is supposed to be Barkley's break out year , for all the talk Zeke has to do better than him

GenoT

Reaction score
Honestly, how do you pry 90 Million $$$ from Jerry's hand without leverage?!?!?

Lots of "fans" on this board need to rethink a few things.

When we have an elite RB like Zeke, you cheer for the guy.

Nothing was pried from Jerry’s hand that he wasn’t prepared to relinquish. The only leverage Zeke had was Jerry wanting him on the team — which was obvious to everyone.

As long as Stephen can keep the team’s salary-cap numbers straight, $90mil is a relative pittance to a franchise worth > $5bil and which has a perpetually immense cash flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.