darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Im waiting on Antonio Bryant's confirmation before I get all like this

876.gif

mcmvp

Reaction score
Most definitely. He and his agent wanted to say $15 million a year and the Cowboys effectively said "OK, this is how we get there."

$103 million over eight years works out to $12.875 per year.

I think any way you slice it, Zeke took Jerry out to the woodshed on this deal. Jerry will try to stand proud… But there’s not a lot of back bone here

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I think any way you slice it, Zeke took Jerry out to the woodshed on this deal. Jerry will try to stand proud… But there’s not a lot of back bone here
Again, you’re so wrong your momma would slap you. Zeke wanted a shorter contract to cash in on another big contract. He’s avg salary is 12.8 million a year. Educate yourself before you stick your foot in your big *** mouth.

Fontaine

Reaction score
As per Ian Rapoport and Jane Slater, Ezekiel Elliott has signed a 6 year $90 million extension.

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
Most definitely. He and his agent wanted to say $15 million a year and the Cowboys effectively said "OK, this is how we get there."

$103 million over eight years works out to $12.875 per year.

I'm not really surprised, everyone pretty much knew he was going to get a huge contract, starting with Gurley money. Not sure what the big deal is. maybe in the future instead of holdouts and the management being in a different city, just sit down and hammer out a deal instead of drama.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Understand, I never said I was one of those mad at Zeke. But if you are going to go around calling other fans a punk for having an opinion that differs from yours, then you are the punk. Understand that!! :mad:

Understand I never called you a punk. I said "if you're enraged", which clearly you are not. :rolleyes:

Rayman70

Reaction score
8 year deal? lol...a lifetime contract ….Zeke better be toting the rock 40 times per, starting this weekend.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No. If it was simply a new 6-year deal, you would have a point. It's not. It's an 8-year extension. Get back to me in 6 years with how much Elliott is making.
After the guarenteed portion is off the books they will either cut him or renegotiate another extention

Status
Not open for further replies.