Signed by Cowboys Cowboys agree with Terrence Williams

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I'm a bit surprised. I thought he'd get a big deal elsewhere. As long as we didn't overpay, I think he's a good player. I still would take a TE or WR if a great one fell to us. Njoku comes to mind.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Also see we signed Stephen Paea...or however you spell it

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
#Cowboys agreed to terms with Terrance Williams on 4 year deal, source said.

Per Adam Caplan
Xca7txm.gif

8FOR!3

Reaction score
T-Will was one of the guys I was hoping we'd upgrade, but if it meant a Kenny Britt or someone similar then I'd rather just keep T-Will. Obviously his contract is cheap, but why are there so many 4-5 year deals being handed out to players? Are some years not guaranteed or what?

noletime95

Reaction score
Very manageable number for a decent number 2. Allows Dak to really build off chemistry built throughout the WR core.

I still think Dallas could draft a WR if one fell to replace Lucky.

gmoney112

Reaction score
T-Will was one of the guys I was hoping we'd upgrade, but if it meant a Kenny Britt or someone similar then I'd rather just keep T-Will. Obviously his contract is cheap, but why are there so many 4-5 year deals being handed out to players? Are some years not guaranteed or what?

Basically, yes.

This was an insurance move, i'm guessing the contract has most of the guaranteed money frontloaded. Doesn't stop us from developing a guy.