Signed by Cowboys Cowboys agree with Terrence Williams

Gameover

Reaction score
Jerry doing the damn thang!

Butler And Williams are the guys I wanted back. Gotta keep your weapons!!!

He's a near 1,000 receiver in a pass first offense. Layman only see's raw numbers(totals), and don't realize he's are best all around talent at the position

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought the whole time that folks saying he would get 8-9 mil. per year were crazy.

Yep.

I think folks forget that payouts for free agent WR's starts to drop fast after the first few guys are off the board.

Too many WR's and not nearly enough high-paying jobs for them.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Roughly $4 million a season for a #2 WR is a freaking steal when looking around the league at what other WRs are getting.

Either Twill gave us a major hometown discount or most teams in the league don't like body catchers.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Posted several times over the last month that the Cowboys like him more than the fan base.

4-year deal worth $17M? Sweet for Cowboys.

Last edited:

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
in marinelli's defensive scheme he had 12 sacks in 4 yrs as the 1tech. They released him in 2015 when they changed the scheme

That's 3 sacks a year. Not bad but nothing special. Is he a good run stopper or is his speciality one sack every 5.3 games?

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Much cheaper than I thought he be had for. If we can keep both Carr and Mo (1 year deal), I'll be happy.

rynochop

Reaction score
8-9 per year too much, ok how about half that? Nope still too much

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I hope we didn't overpay, I was hoping we signed a speedster with hands.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
That is a freaking steal 4 years 17 mil. I can't say I am his favorite, but that is a great deal. Still not oppose to drafting a legit WR in the first 2 rounds but it just became much less important.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
lol. Mad that we don't sign our own. Then we sign our own and now people are mad.

wow 4 years 17 million. That's great value.

Yup.

What I've been saying all along...Jerry and company have learned the follies of signing FA's in day 1 of free agency. It's horrendous value to do that. Wait a while and re-sign your guys for a lower price because now it becomes a buyer's market.

Repeat after me...signing day 1 free agents is stupid.

YR

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
That's a great deal for him. I guess we are not gonna draft a WR in the 3rd or 4th round now.

cej757

Reaction score
Was hoping to get a little bit more speed at the #2 but I'm cool with T Will.

RS12

Reaction score
Meh, at least it doesnt take up huge cap room. Would have preferred an upgrade but they only have so much to spend.