Signed by Cowboys Cowboys agree with Terrence Williams

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't like it because it will lead them away from a WR in the draft if there's value. I'm all for bringing back Williams or Butler but not both. These guys aren't good enough. You're not building anything with them.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Dak has had a year under his belt with Dez, T-Will, Beastly and Butler. We should see him have better chemistry, more consistency, and more production this season with familiar weapons.

Sydla

Reaction score
I don't like it because it will lead them away from a WR in the draft if there's value. I'm all for bringing back Williams or Butler but not both. These guys aren't good enough. You're not building anything with them.

I don't think this precludes them from taking a WR in the draft. Butler is only here on a one year deal. I could still see them taking one in the later rounds.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
lol. Mad that we don't sign our own. Then we sign our own and now people are mad.

wow 4 years 17 million. That's great value.

I would have preferred Pryor, but 4 years, $17 million is better an 1 year, $8 million. Of course, you get what you pay for.

noletime95

Reaction score
I think they are plenty good in this offense but I do hope they will still draft a WR early if one falls with return skills. Butler is only a one year deal and TWs contract does not have to run 4 years. I bet Dallas could cut him after 2 if need be.

J817

Reaction score
Roughly $4 million a season for a #2 WR is a freaking steal when looking around the league at what other WRs are getting.

Either Twill gave us a major hometown discount or most teams in the league don't like body catchers.

Dallas native going into a market that didn't value him as 8 to 9 million a year guy. It's good they got this done before the draft tbh.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
With Butlers deal, his spot is far from a lock. WR could be on the table all 7 rounds still.

Williams is making #3 money

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Not bad wish it was less but I guess our receivers are locked up for a good while now

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Reasonable contract, but I'm guessing the market demand for a body catcher isn't very high. Even though many have given him grief, myself included, he does come up with some big plays from time to time.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

You know Beast is your buddy Risen, but I have to disagree with you here my friend.

The offense scored over 30 points in our playoff game, I think it is good enough to get the job done. The problem is the defense, we were the only team in the league that scored over 30 points in a playoff game and lost. Thus, the offense is not the problem, the lack of pressure on the opposing QB is the main problem.

Keep the offense in tact and go heavy on defense in the draft..............that is the way to go in my opinion, just my .02