Twitter: Cowboys and Dak agent Todd France had conversations on Wed. re: Contract

garyo1954

Reaction score
I imagine how this went......

Stephen, "Well Todd, what are you thinking?"
France, "We're going to stand pat."
Stephen, "Let me go tell daddy and maybe we can get some extra money."

VS

Me, "How you doing Todd? Any change in your thinking?"
France, "We're going to stand pat."
Me, "I hate to hear that. I truly do. Well, good seeing you. Have a smiley face day."

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I imagine an honest offer was tossed in there somewhere

The fact that they said they wanted a long term deal means they haven't changed much.

Dallas is going to get wrecked on this deal. They will cave to whatever Dak wants.

Every chance they get to give up leverage they do it.

If it's a longterm deal then 38-40 million wouldn't surprise me.

_sturt_

Reaction score
I'm having one of those rare weeks when my guesses seem to be playing out correct almost as soon as I can post them.

the-twilight-zone-intro_1630027_gifsoup-com-1.gif

blindzebra

Reaction score
They settle on 34.5-36 per year, 5 years (split what Dak wants 4, team 6), 115 mil guaranteed, gets him above Goff and Wentz where he belongs and keeps him in top 5 area when the upcoming deals happen.

chagus

Reaction score
Highest paid RB and one of the highest paid QBs in the league. If they pay Dak (and i hope they do, honestly) The Boys BETTER get some championships. NFC champs... AT LEAST!

basel90

Reaction score
They settle on 34.5-36 per year, 5 years (split what Dak wants 4, team 6), 115 mil guaranteed, gets him above Goff and Wentz where he belongs and keeps him in top 5 area when the upcoming deals happen.
Even if Dak accepts the 33 mil dallas offer , it is a mistake by the cowboys .wont be enough money to help on defense or offense . Plus , Dak is not worth this kind of money . He is inaccurate as has been proven in many games . He had his chance to prove himself . The stats are mostly system related and number of passes , and garbage time padding . Dallas was out in many games due to his inaccuracies, and lack of defense .

DuncanIso

Reaction score
The fact that they said they wanted a long term deal means they haven't changed much.

Dallas is going to get wrecked on this deal. They will cave to whatever Dak wants.

Every chance they get to give up leverage they do it.

If it's a longterm deal then 38-40 million wouldn't surprise me.

they will tag Dak.