Signed by Cowboys ***Cowboys and QB Dak Prescott have agreed to new contract***

Dwight

Reaction score
If you think that one player is the reason why. And if you do realize it’s the front office then why are you even paying attention to the franchise

Personally it’s both but you will make an excuse for another four years. And don’t give me that sad argument about why I suppose the franchise. That’s just your way of dodging and making more excuses.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dalton is much closer to Dak's level than Dak is to Brady or Mahomes' levels.

Dak now makes more money than both while not accomplishing a damn thing. Makes perfect sense.
What do you think about Elliot

dfense

Reaction score
Eerily familiar to Carson Wentz 4 year 128m.

Let's hope there is a better outcome.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Yep.. The secret sauce. How to be mediocre. Pay your tier 4 QB like he’s Mahomes.. Yay Cowboys.

Tier 4 is a ridiculous assessment. He is borderline Tier1/ solid Tier 2. He had the benefit of being the best QB available at the present time and present market situation. Next year others will surpass this deal.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
This is great news! Now, we can move on to other important topics like Jerruh’s hair piece.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
When Romo got paid elite $$$ (last contract), did you say the same? Even with all his prior injuries. Doubt it.
Romo wasn't the highest paid QB in the league...ever I don't think? Might've been but don't remember it that way. JJ likes to overpay his Qbs, and he surely just did now.

Adreme

Reaction score
Can you explain? Why is nobody reporting a 6 year deal?

I mean Big Ben technically signed a 5 year deal but as only 1 year matters its all they report it as. Its just stuff you do to get under the cap using a signing bonus as a trick.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Meh, probably, either way!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!!! I'm stoked about us having Dak!!!! Even if we get one big defencive name, that'll work. EIther way, the smart thing to do rn would be to go all in!! Load up this team!
I just grabbed my neighbor's bear rug, cloaked it up and channeled your happiness!

He poured me four fingers of good bourbon and begged me to just take the rug and go home.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I guess some fans haven’t been paying attention my cowboy brother. We never go after free agents anyways. Just shows how much whatever they say it’s meaningless

I guess, but, like I said, other than Gallup, we don't really have any top priority players until Lamb for contract extensions that we have to make. So, if I'm Jerry, I'm saying why not? Let's double down now! Use this time as a chance to rocket this team into a 5 star team.

John813

Reaction score
It's a good deal especially knowing about the void years.

It'll keep this team competitive with at least two years of cheap 2nd contract for a qb.

They better go all in this offseason