Signed by Cowboys ***Cowboys and QB Dak Prescott have agreed to new contract***

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The worst ran franchise in sports..

Todd France and Dak.. Thanks for destroying our team.
France and Dak didnt destroy this team, they just played Jerry like a fiddle on a summer night in Kentucky.
Jerry just keeps throwing dirt on this grave in big D.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I’m speechless
I’m a big Prescott fan but that’s waaaay to much $$ IMO
Once again Jerry over pays a player

I guess our offense will only have 8 guys instead of 11 after Jerry cuts 3 of em to pay Dak.
I know you get penalized for 12 men on the field.....Do you get penalized for 8 ???
8 against 11.....Maybe the refs spot us 7 points each game
I was betting they would tag him.....well they tagged him alright....tagged him with more money than he’ll ever be able to spend......Wonder if there’s an ankle clause in that contract somewhere......

Romo got paid elite money (look at his last contract). People didn't whine 1/4 as much as they do with Dak.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
iu
No, apparently it's about damn money.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Dak fans are really happy, but Cowboy fans know that this crushed all hope for having a decent tram for years to come. Not only is this the worst contract in Cowboy’s history, it is the worst in NFL history.

I am a Cowboys fan. I support all players who wear the star. Unlike Dak haters who pick and choose who they root for. Those aren't imo true Cowboy fans. I don't like Zeke's or Jaylon Smith's contracts, but I want them to succeed on the field.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak fans are really happy, but Cowboy fans know that this crushed all hope for having a decent tram for years to come. Not only is this the worst contract in Cowboy’s history, it is the worst in NFL history.
I like how you guys try to segregate the Cowboy fans and the Dak fans like you can’t be both......

Nav22

Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Your tears taste FANTASTIC, bum.

Dak wins (42-27 record). Cowboys win.

YOU LOSE! Because that’s what losers do.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
I dont like to say I told you so ut I have repeated stated on this forum Jerry will give Dak $40m a year 4 year deal.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
Dak will be back at the negotiating table in 24 asking for another deal ( with a reported no tag clause),how much of the team cap will he want then? See, this is not going away.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
so now 4 players eat 95 mil a year avg out of the 185 mil , so that leaves 90 mil for all the other guy's lol.
I wonder if they (rest of the team) are smart enough to realize they just got screwed.:eek:

The tweet said dak is getting most of this in the first 3 years, and 66 mil the first year ! lol this is so funny!:D
So it is more than 40 mil a year and it isnt back-ended , so no help cap wise.
And the 66 mil is this year with the low cap!:eek:
Part of that may be signing bonus which can be pushed back or spread over the 4 years.

Seems like it would have been cheaper to just pay for the tags.

Jerry likes his guys = Jerry likes his star players, and screw the rest of the team lol.

I guess at the PC dak will tell us SB's are coming??:rolleyes:

cristglo

Reaction score
Im so glad this is over!
INow are we going to have a zillion threads on dak wasnt worth it, jerry is an Idiot Why Dak deserves this Contract
Did I leave a title thread out?