Cowboys are 6 point underdogs at LA

plymkr

Reaction score
It doesn’t seem to matter if Dak or Rush are starting. But I suppose the line could move if there was an announcement. My hunch Rush is playing but we’ll see.

We’ve only been the favorites in one game this season against Washington.

Of course LA plays tonite which is a little odd already having a line up before this game has been played. The outcome tonite could also impact the line for next Sunday.
Good. I feel like they play better when they're the underdogs.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
The QB position is extremely worrying me right now. Regardless if we play Rush or the Conman, the QB play will not match what the Rams give us. The Rams D is going to dare whomever takes field to throw deep, which neither QB can really do well. Rush does it better as he seems to have better chemistry with the WRs and wideouts, however, it does not matter. It is not sufficient enough for us to beat the Rams. I have no doubt in our defense to at least limit Kupp and Stafford, however, I don’t think they can limit them enough to suffice ourselves a win. Just not in the cards.
Washington dared us to throw deep and although we didn't connect every time, we were able to draw several big defensive penalties which were crucial to our success.

Rams looked beatable tonight. Not going to be easy at all, but certainly a win is a possibility.