- Messages
- 115,583
- Reaction score
- 151,413
Here we go!!!!!
Here we go!!!!!
Jones has been horrific. Cut him.cool, now can we get Jones reps at RT and BSF some more #1 TE reps? please, please,
pretty please LOL
Here we go!!!!!
I don't think he's played a snap I don't remember him being in there show me where Broderick Jones the right tackle we brought in from Pittsburgh how you've seen him play I know 87 and 78's been horrible but I don't know where you seen Jones play I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to say you're probably wrong I thought he was just in there as a backup you know emergency guy I don't even know if he's active I don't even know what his number is..Jones has been horrific. Cut him.
Tyler Smith was responsible for the blocked kick when he wasn’t active?He has, and it hasn't been good. He was solely responsible for the blocked kick yesterday.
I don’t trust Jones. Seen his preseason plays and the one play he had against Ravens and it was all terrible.cool, now can we get Jones reps at RT and BSF some more #1 TE reps? please, please,
pretty please LOL
Uh, no. Broderick Jones was responsible.Tyler Smith was responsible for the blocked kick when he wasn’t active?
When has he played any meaningful snaps?Jones has been horrific. Cut him.
