Cowboys are going to make the Playoffs

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I don’t get why this fanbase can’t enjoy the ride

Fans all want easy rides on game day. They want 40-point wins every week so they don't have to get nervous and worry. So even when we win a close game, then fans get mad that they had to worry. It's like road rage. People rage out because the actions of others could have killed them. But they don't die yet are still enraged because they had to get that amped up in the first place.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
well idk about every one else but i want them to actully win in the post season not just make it haha
You have to make the playoffs to be able to win in them.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They’re going to end up one and done in the playoffs once again if they don’t play a lot better than they did today.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Fans all want easy rides on game day. They want 40-point wins every week so they don't have to get nervous and worry. So even when we win a close game, then fans get mad that they had to worry. It's like road rage. People rage out because the actions of others could have killed them. But they don't die yet are still enraged because they had to get that amped up in the first place.
Sage words were never spoken by fans on this site until now.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With this win, it's pretty much a done deal. Why so serious?

Because we barely beat 1-10 teams?

You can only game plan to "play to the competition" so much.....then it bites you. Like our playoff success.

Which you seem to be very proud of for some reason?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sage words were never spoken by fans on this site until now.
Well...accept it was a 1-10 team.

This win gives you such confidence? "no worries bro"?

I happen to agree to a certain extent. AT the end of the year....Nobody counts the point spread, just Ws n Ls.

At some point we'll have to do this against playoff teams. When?

But hey.....let's rage at the amped up ragers.....that'll show em!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because the Cowboys have to win every game by 30 points against other players who play football professionally or they are bums.

No...we have to show we can trounce a 1-10 football team so we have some confidence against a super bowl bound team /

You can only play to your competition so much before it bites ya. Like in our play off "success".

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh man the haters where sooooo giddy and excited and then Dak finally takes his head out of his *** for the last drive and they all started going into pure hate. When I say posters that claim to be fans of this team where mad on that last drive I mean they where MAD!
MAN dude they REALLy got your head space sheesh!

oooh they were so mad....lol. Ya cutie pie!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
It's all about perception right now.

Let's flip scores and say the Cowboys beat the Colts last week 27-23 and beat the Texans 54-19 instead. The temperature of this forum would be totally different even though the Cowboys are in the same exact position.

I was not happy with today's effort but after cooling off I have to say a win is a win. This was Houston's "Super Bowl" today and Dallas' "meh" game and it showed. It's the NFL. I just hope a lot of players learned valuable lessons.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They’re going to end up one and done in the playoffs once again if they don’t play a lot better than they did today.
I don;t get why these guys refuse to acknowledge this true fact.

They really think we can hang with frsco playing like this.

"If you dont; think it...you are a dumb fool "that gets really MAD MAD AS HE LL" when dak ekes one out!"

DripTooHard

Reaction score

You speak from experience, eh? :muttley:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's all about perception right now.

Let's flip scores and say the Cowboys beat the Colts last week 27-23 and beat the Texans 54-19 instead. The temperature of this forum would be totally different even though the Cowboys are in the same exact position.

I was not happy with today's effort but after cooling off I have to say a win is a win. This was Houston's "Super Bowl" today and Dallas' "meh" game and it showed. It's the NFL. I just hope a lot of players learned valuable lessons.
Weren;t they supposed to "learn valuable lessons" a couple games ago?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don;t get why these guys refuse to acknowledge this true fact.

They really think we can hang with frsco playing like this.

"If you dont; think it...you are a dumb fool "that gets really MAD MAD AS HE LL" when dak ekes one out!"

We barely hung with Houston today. They could have very easily been up by 10 points late in the game. We’re just lucky we played a real bad team today. It’s a win, but a pretty discouraging performance.