Cowboys are going to make the Playoffs

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Brady is 35-11 in the playoffs. That 35 is, by the way, the same number of playoff games our entire franchise has won in 62 years. I understand that the Bucs are 6-7 this year, but pretending you aren't going to get a GOAT performance come playoff time is not a good strategy.
Brady is the GOAT, he is not the greatest now and the Bucs are just not a good TEAM. If the Cowboys can't beat the Bucs they don't belong in the Tournament.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
it was a done deal before this. People forget that 7 teams make the playoffs. The announcer for the game repeatedly stressed the vital need for them to win yesterdays game. That was baffling how he kept stressing it.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'm sure most in here thought Dallas would make the playoffs. It's the playoffs that scare us all:facepalm: I for one don't want another one and done.......

Surfguy

Reaction score
Okay okay okay okay...what are the chances...okay okay okay okay...hear me out...ok...that the Dallas Cowboys...ok ok ok ok...don't make the playoffs?

tenor.gif

Hadenough

Reaction score
Team is manic... they went to Minnesota and totally dominated a 1 loss team then play the worst team like this. Doesn't make much sense.
Vikings are pretenders I will never see Cousins as a solid playoff QB. Same goes with Dak.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Brady is 35-11 in the playoffs. That 35 is, by the way, the same number of playoff games our entire franchise has won in 62 years. I understand that the Bucs are 6-7 this year, but pretending you aren't going to get a GOAT performance come playoff time is not a good strategy.

Yep, I dont want any part of playing the GOAT in the playoffs. I dont care what their record is.

Besides, correct me if I am wrong, but Brady has never lost to the Cowboys in his entire career so I dont know why everybody is chalking up a wildcard game with the Bucs as an automatic W.