Cowboys are going to make the Playoffs

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
It ain’t that serious dude

I never, EVER tolerated other fans telling me how I should feel about my team.

Now, It’s a matter of perspective. It used to be all consuming and it was serious.

Not anymore. Jerry has worn me down to being a casual fan and not an obsessive one.

So Im more like you now I guess and that’s fine.

starfan1

Reaction score

Now, It’s a matter of perspective. It used to be all consuming and it was serious.

Not anymore. Jerry has worn me down to being a casual fan and not an obsessive one.

Everyone is different in their fandom I get that

it gets hard to come here at times because of the negativity but we’re 10-3 what was the prediction coming in to the season ?
I had us 11-6 or 12-5 making the playoffs winning 1 maybe 2 and if things feel right we get to the championship game
We’ll see how it ends but this defense that was gonna carry us is leaking oil but it’s about the journey football comes around once a year and I enjoy it much more when I quit putting high expectations on this team

TheHerd

Reaction score
If they are lucky, they draw the Bucs in the WC round.
Bucs are a lock for the first round. Are you sure you want to play Brady in the playoffs? I guarantee he won't play like he did today.

TheHerd

Reaction score

This is where I'm at as well. I still watch and it's still in my blood, but it doesn't make or break my whole week like it did back in the day. Certainly a lot healthier and saner approach.

Rodney308

Reaction score
Going to the playoffs just to lose? That’s why we’re concerned. This team looked like a bottom 5 team today and we’re supposed to be hype about them going to the playoffs? We have a huge game against the Eagles in 2 weeks as well. These players need to get their heads out of their ***es and do something about this horrendous play. They have all looked disgraceful minus that anomaly of a 4th Q against the Colts these last few weeks. And even then the Colts imploded instead of us playing lights out.

Your posts really hold no weight!!! On November 20, 2022, this was your comment: "This team isn't capable of winning this game..." That was the game where we completely demolished the Vikings. You know nothing!