Video: Cowboys are the one team that doesn't take Stephen A. Smith's calls... lol

dstovall5

Reaction score
According to this thread a lot more people listen than care to admit.

I admit, I'll occasionally watch First Take just to see what they're talking about, it's actually rather entertaining watching 2 clowns debate each other. Though, Skip doesn't Irk no where near as much as Stephen A. Smith, because like another poster said, SAS is just way over the top. Plus he's such a hypocrite, I honestly can't stand the dude, and he's very unprofessional.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL I LOVE IT. I love the negative energy. ITs just up to the Cowboys to prove critics wrong and I know they will. I think they thrive on it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I admit, I'll occasionally watch First Take just to see what they're talking about, it's actually rather entertaining watching 2 clowns debate each other. Though, Skip doesn't Irk no where near as much as Stephen A. Smith, because like another poster said, SAS is just way over the top. Plus he's such a hypocrite, I honestly can't stand the dude, and he's very unprofessional.

In regards to the Cowboys, SAS is over the top but there is no one as ridiculous as Skip Bayliss. He goes over the top and almost winks at you right after he does it.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
After The Cowboys make the playoffs and win in the playoffs someone needs to make a Highlight video with SAS making a fool of himself

jnday

Reaction score
Am I the only one that can see some truth to his words?

You are not the only one. He is not popular with Cowboy fans ,but he tells the truth about the team for the most part. The team has done very little to prove him wrong over the last few years. Until they do, fans may not like it, but the guy is right. He has a good point in the final seconds of the video clip. They may win the NFC East, but there is no reason to think that the Cowboys are going to do anything in the playoffs. The only thing that the team can do that would prove him wrong is to win. Fans can get mad with Smith or any other mediocre that bashes the team, but Dallas has done nothing to prove them wrong.

Ender

Reaction score
I agree with SAS but man I really hope he is wrong for once.

I would love it if we could reel off 3 or 4 in a row too.

If we win our next 3 or 4 games id be sold that this team is a super bowl contender.

burmafrd

Reaction score
You are not the only one. He is not popular with Cowboy fans ,but he tells the truth about the team for the most part. The team has done very little to prove him wrong over the last few years. Until they do, fans may not like it, but the guy is right. He has a good point in the final seconds of the video clip. They may win the NFC East, but there is no reason to think that the Cowboys are going to do anything in the playoffs. The only thing that the team can do that would prove him wrong is to win. Fans can get mad with Smith or any other mediocre that bashes the team, but Dallas has done nothing to prove them wrong.

if he tells the truth its unintentional. He is truly a POS. Those that like him need to take a good hard look in the mirror.

hlh_8728

Reaction score
SAS knows the NBA but he really doesn't know jack about the NFL and he's on a show designed to promote controversy over objective sports analysis

The Natural

Reaction score
I never understood why people get so worked up over these 2, its just entertainment

jnday

Reaction score
if he tells the truth its unintentional. He is truly a POS. Those that like him need to take a good hard look in the mirror.

I don't like him, but
I never understood why people get so worked up over these 2, its just entertainment
Exactly. None of the media bothers me. Jerry keeps the team in the news and with the team not winning, the bashing comes with it.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
I'm not surprised, but he looked a little salty about it. lol

About the 1:25 min mark... The rest isn't worth watching

I don't know... The mouth really just reiterated what we all have been talking about... The Boys look good for 1 or 2 games but then lose it. They need to stay focused and determined and play for 60 minutes each and every game. Not listen to and believe their own hype. Like skip said, the next 3 games will tell a lot about our Boyz.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know... The mouth really just reiterated what we all have been talking about... The Boys look good for 1 or 2 games but then lose it. They need to stay focused and determined and play for 60 minutes each and every game. Not listen to and believe their own hype. Like skip said, the next 3 games will tell a lot about our Boyz.

As I said earlier, I don't really care to hear anything from him. I was told about the Cowboys tidbit and found the vid for that reason only. I didn't even bother listening/watching to the rest of it. I don't care how much sense he actually makes. He and Skip and their manufactured arguments/debates do nothing for me.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
For me it's got nothing to do with him hating on the Cowboys. It's him personally that I completely detest.

That I can respect but his points in this piece are completely valid... Hate his voice tho.. like fingernails on chalkboard.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
As I said earlier, I don't really care to hear anything from him. I was told about the Cowboys tidbit and found the vid for that reason only. I didn't even bother listening/watching to the rest of it. I don't care how much sense he actually makes. He and Skip and their manufactured arguments/debates do nothing for me.

Don't hold back. How do you really feel :D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They have a script each day and do the same thing each day.

One gets the pro one gets the con and then they argue like they really care or have any stake in the matter when everyone knows it is a scripted ruse to act silly to get people to watch.

Sadly too many fall for this crap every time.

Here is basically their model...

http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/f2d3e690441b9ab33097cc991bbbe524.gif

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Why in the world would he be surprised or upset? When you act like a jackass on TV in regards to this franchise every oppurtunity you get do you really expect them to want to have anything to do with you? SAS becomes more of a clown every time he opens his mouth.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
No need to make a video. That happens every day. Just turn on your TV.

A Cowboys highlight video have SAS talking crap and then show the boys whooping but right after that(vilions or some dramatic music going on the whole time)
Maybe add dates or something like that on transitions all they way to the playoffs......would be awesome lol

Edit: more then just SAS all the fools