Video: Cowboys are the one team that doesn't take Stephen A. Smith's calls... lol

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
He's a clown, he's just butt hurt from his Giants so he's taking it on the Cowboys.

Take that back!
Clowns EARN their money and make much more sense! And they dress better . . . .
Really, only a faux clown would wear a purple tie and matching kerchief.

jnday

Reaction score
They have a script each day and do the same thing each day.

One gets the pro one gets the con and then they argue like they really care or have any stake in the matter when everyone knows it is a scripted ruse to act silly to get people to watch.

Sadly too many fall for this crap every time.

Here is basically their model...

http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/f2d3e690441b9ab33097cc991bbbe524.gif

You are right. I don't know how much research each one of them does on their side of the debate, but they both have valid points at times. SAS has come out several times and said some of the same things about Jerry that I read on this board. He is correct about Jerry needing to step down and hire a GM.

Cristoff

Reaction score
The guy is a piece of garbage and is THE reason I stopped watching ESPN years ago. As someone that watched sportscenter day and night, I thought I would miss it. NOT ONE BIT! The fact that a sh*tbag like Smith and his idiotic counterpart Bayless can get a job as "sports analysts", and that people actually watch them, is the reason why ESPN is the joke it is today. How any self respecting Cowboy fan could stand to watch either of them, especially Bayless after the rumors he regurgitated about Troy, is beyond me. Kudos to the Cowboys for not returning that little troll's calls.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
He may very well speak some truth, occasionally. But to be honest, he's a highly annoying sports analyst who I don't really care to hear from.

i agree, tho that jim rome isnt high on my list. well none of them are anymore, but when i ddi try to watch ESPN, i did try some shows, but the rest very bad.

dallasdave

Reaction score
The guy is a piece of garbage and is THE reason I stopped watching ESPN years ago. As someone that watched sportscenter day and night, I thought I would miss it. NOT ONE BIT! The fact that a sh*tbag like Smith and his idiotic counterpart Bayless can get a job as "sports analysts", and that people actually watch them, is the reason why ESPN is the joke it is today. How any self respecting Cowboy fan could stand to watch either of them, especially Bayless after the rumors he regurgitated about Troy, is beyond me. Kudos to the Cowboys for not returning that little troll's calls.

Well said my friend, well said.

erod

Reaction score
There are key elements missing from the DNA of this cockroach.

This TMZ-wannabe does a disservice to his profession, and is an embarassment to his family, his community, and to ESPN.

But there's just enough people like this tool to make him relevant, in a car chasek kind of way.

birdwells1

Reaction score
There are key elements missing from the DNA of this cockroach.

This TMZ-wannabe does a disservice to his profession, and is an embarassment to his family, his community, and to ESPN.

But there's just enough people like this tool to make him relevant, in a car chasek kind of way.

Wow, speaking of over the top, so much passion being shown for a tv personality? Those two guys know that half the people watch them because they like them but the other half watch them because they dislike them either way it helps ratings. Rush proved this formula successful a long time ago.

erod

Reaction score
Wow, speaking of over the top, so much passion being shown for a tv personality? Those two guys know that half the people watch them because they like them but the other half watch them because they dislike them either way it helps ratings. Rush proved this formula successful a long time ago.

What a joke of a comment. Rush would have to speak in one-syllable words and show pictures for Steven A. Smith to comprehend half what he said.

birdwells1

Reaction score
What a joke of a comment. Rush would have to speak in one-syllable words and show pictures for Steven A. Smith to comprehend half what he said.

You're so passionate about Stephen a. It makes me believe there's something else to this. I never compared Stephen or Skip to Rush I just said that they're using his formula which is shock and controversy sales.

The Natural

Reaction score
Wait, some of you are legit upset about what these two do on a daily basis?