Cowboys are trying to keep Dan Quinn

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
the-goon-please-dont-go.gif

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Then they need to fire McCarthy and make Quinn the head coach.

Because Quinn is not going to be a coordinator even if he is better suited for that role.
You don't know anything so stop acting as if you do. Dan Q likes it here so it is completely believable that he could work something out with Jerry Jones without firing an HC that has led this team through a 12-5 regular season.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Keeping Quinn in place is definitely the best option, cause he's got the Cowboys D playing better than we've seen in a decade. But if he walks out the door, I'd be stoked to see what Brian Flores could do with this unit.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
If Quinn leaves there are very good DC replacements out there already......Fangio, Zimmer, Flores

I could definitely see Zimmer being a strong option if Quinn leaves. The Joneses love him plus I’d imagine McCarthy thinks highly of him having been in the same division with him for so long.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You don't know anything so stop acting as if you do. Dan Q likes it here so it is completely believable that he could work something out with Jerry Jones without firing an HC that has led this team through a 12-5 regular season.
You guys are so clueless.

Star blind, I tell ya.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
If the 9ers walk all over our D this weekend, there will be a bunch of guys who post on this forum writing DQ's Broncos contract and exit papers at the same time

Thomas82

Reaction score
Contrary to popular belief Zimm hates Dallas because he was pissed when they went Wade instead of him

I thought it came down to Wade and Norv Turner, unless I'm just remembering it wrong.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Moore has also interviewed with J-ville and Denver or will interview. I think both could be gone and we might have a lame duck coaching staff in the playoffs. It pisses me off that these interviews are allowed to take place before the season is over. Its a distraction and we can't afford any of those.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
I care about Parsons, Diggs, Dlaw….

could care less who “coaches” them