Cowboys arent losing for the rest of the year

ScalperX

Reaction score
The Cowboys get fat and happy.

It’s in this teams DNA.

So I’d chill thinking that.

Look at the start they had to the season and then went to Arizona and lost.. How much different would the entire season aspect look had we taken care of business that week?
I’m not sure the start of the season was a true reflection of this team. They've definitely improved substantially since the 49ers game (mainly Daks play has elevated). Also, the offensive scheme has opened up, it’s less vanilla, and less about protecting Dak from making mistakes. We can’t forget that they changed offensive coordinators this offseason which comes with growing pains.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Peaking at the right time is half the battle in getting to the big dance. This team definitely appears to be peeking at the right time. However, let’s be realistic. We’ve got four very tough games to close out the season. Yes, I do believe we are far superior to any of those four teams, but to win them all especially with most of them on the road, that’s a bit of a stretch. I think we close out the season 3-1. But do not stress, the Eagles are falling apart at exactly the right moment for us. They’re going to drop two more games before the season is over. Including another tail whipping next week in Seattle.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I was thinking about this earlier today. It would truly be an amazing story and remarkable finish to the year. The chances of it happening have to be very small. I'm not going to say it's impossible, but it's improbable or highly unlikely to happen.

But if it did....WOW!!!
The video made about the 2023 season if the Cowboys did win out would be greatness. Talk about the ultimate championship drive.

Can I pre-order that video now?

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Thanks for the kiss of death. :rolleyes: By the way, thread bookmarked! :thumbup:
First round exit coming
We'll be 10-5 in two weeks. Cheat to win the last two and then get worked by Baker Mayfield in Tampa.
Or maybe you have insanity. Should have that checked.

What a stupid statement from a naive delusional fan
delusional .
I can see why people like Stephen A. Smith think we have the worst fan base in sports. :facepalm:

Are y'all upset that Dak is playing better than Romo ever did, or are y'all trolls or just Cowboys haters disguised as fans?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I can see why people like Stephen A. Smith think we have the worst fan base in sports. :facepalm:

Are y'all upset that Dak is playing better than Romo ever did, or are y'all trolls or just Cowboys haters disguised as fans?
Some of us are mainly playing. It's a bit much, though, to think we'll go undefeated for the rest of the season and postseason when we haven't got past the division round of the playoffs since the 1990s.

I always hope for the best, but after years of disappointment, I no longer expect it because it keeps me from getting too caught up in dreaming only to crash back to Earth.

Usually, either statements that are too much one way of the other draw some degree of ridicule. If someone were to say we're not going to win another game, for instance, guarantee there would be more criticism thrown at that poster than at this one.

But again, the insanity comment by me was mainly just poking fun. Maybe we do that too much.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I support all the starting Dallas QBs.
Same here, hermano. I'm a fan of the Dallas Cowboys, not individual players. Unfortunately, we have some around here that don't.

This place reminds of BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1. You had the France faction who thought Tony Parker was the main man and trashed Manu and other players when we lost. You also had the Argentian faction who would do the same thing too. Then you had the Tim Duncan and Pop fans who trashed everyone but them. That place was so toxic I had to leave. I haven't posted there since Manu retired.

I see your profile pic. It's refreshing to see huge Romo fans supporting Dak too. I too was a huge fan (actually, still am) when he played for us. At the main board before it was shut down, Quickdraw, who posts here and was a mod there, he banned me after the 2007 Playoff loss to the Giants. He banned me for taking up for Romo when the majority there blamed that loss squarely on him because he went to Cabo instead of studying for the winner of the Giants and Bucs game. I've been benched/warned many times for taking up for Dak and our team. Most are constructive criticism, which is fair and good for the site, but the rest are just vile and unnecessary.

I'm rambling now. Haha Salud, hermano! GO COWBOYS!

Aven8

Reaction score
The Cowboys get fat and happy.

It’s in this teams DNA.

So I’d chill thinking that.

Look at the start they had to the season and then went to Arizona and lost.. How much different would the entire season aspect look had we taken care of business that week?
I still blame that Zona loss on losing Diggs two days before in practice. The team was shocked

bottleKids

Reaction score
I am jaded as half of you .... but after seeing how bad the Dolphins were last night, I had us losing to them. Not anymore... so where is our next coming from ? The Bills won due to a penalty that usually comes with a warning before being called. Josh Allen can't do it all himself like he has been doing.

Lions look down to earth again..... also in Dallas

Commanders? I don't think so...

As long as Thad's brother keeps doing what he has been doing, and doesn't revert, I have a hard time finding a loss.

Carson

Reaction score
I am jaded as half of you .... but after seeing how bad the Dolphins were last night, I had us losing to them. Not anymore... so where is our next coming from ? The Bills won due to a penalty that usually comes with a warning before being called. Josh Allen can't do it all himself like he has been doing.

Lions look down to earth again..... also in Dallas

Commanders? I don't think so...

As long as Thad's brother keeps doing what he has been doing, and doesn't revert, I have a hard time finding a loss.
Agreed. I believe Buffalo is the toughest left.

I also it believe it descends in toughness how our schedule.

Buffalo is tough, but they are up and down. Should exploit their defense.

Miami is tough, but with Hill banged up they stink.

Detroit will be fighting for their division but it’s in Dallas.

The Commanders are likely looking at Rams (L) Jets (Toss up), 49ers (L). They will be either 4-12 or 5-11. No chance they want to lose a top tier pick for a meaningless win.