Cowboys arent losing for the rest of the year

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
I was thinking about this earlier today. It would truly be an amazing story and remarkable finish to the year. The chances of it happening have to be very small. I'm not going to say it's impossible, but it's improbable or highly unlikely to happen.

But if it did....WOW!!!
when the giants beat philly, it'll be even better!

chagus

Reaction score
Dallas is going to get help from the Giants and DEVITO!! I like this kid. Great story and he has some moxy.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
We’ll see in the bills game. If this team is still focus after a big win over eagles them they sre for real. If not, same ole same ole.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This whole forum’s point is to waste time until the next game.
Most of the threads consist of fans giving opinions and providing insight. They’re designed for the most part to create intelligent discussion. Threads like this are just posted to get a reaction. They’re not meant to be taken seriously.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Hankins injury could be big. Shame that such an average player is so important. Mazi Smith is absolutely useless out there.

catiii

Reaction score
Hankins injury could be big. Shame that such an average player is so important. Mazi Smith is absolutely useless out there.
For a dood so huge, it's odd how he makes himself invisible on every play.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Same old Cowboys fans. Watching the same movie for 28 years, and still can't tell the ending.
They know the ending, they just enjoy the satisfaction of bashing anyone who doesn't agree with their opinions

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Same old Cowboys fans. Watching the same movie for 28 years, and still can't tell the ending.
You give up too quickly. Seattle will handle Philly tomorrow evening. But I just switched to the SF game. If the Cardinals can figure out how to score points on SF the Cowboys can.