Cowboys arent losing for the rest of the year

Rowdy1

Reaction score
Peaking at the right time is half the battle in getting to the big dance. This team definitely appears to be peeking at the right time. However, let’s be realistic. We’ve got four very tough games to close out the season. Yes, I do believe we are far superior to any of those four teams, but to win them all especially with most of them on the road, that’s a bit of a stretch. I think we close out the season 3-1. But do not stress, the Eagles are falling apart at exactly the right moment for us. They’re going to drop two more games before the season is over. Including another tail whipping next week in Seattle.
I think you are right about Seattle. I could see them losing in Seattle unless they really pull their heads out and quickly. Hurts looked absolutely lost on the sidelines on Sunday. Everyone has been saying the Eagles were just winning by the skin of their teeth and now it is starting to catch up with them. I firmly believe Seattle will beat them too.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
I can see why people like Stephen A. Smith think we have the worst fan base in sports. :facepalm:

Are y'all upset that Dak is playing better than Romo ever did, or are y'all trolls or just Cowboys haters disguised as fans?
No im not and that's debatable. Romo played just as good in 2014

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I know your handle is a big target....but i dont understand why the dak ultra crusaders always bring romo into the fray.
Because we all seen the "I Love Tony Romo" thread before it was deleted. It showed us all why they hate Dak so much. Instead of praising Romo, it turned into a "I hate Dak because he took Romo's job" thread.

Rajveer

Reaction score
This is the first super bowl I will miss in a very long time as I am going out of the country. If the boys make it to the super bowl, I will plan on leaving the country every year during that time :p

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
One game at a time, very hard schedule, even the finale at Washington who killed us last yr there.
We have to be mentally focused and prepared for each remaining game we have. These next two are going to be very difficult on the road. We’re 3-3 on the road this season. We may be dealing with harsh weather conditions in Buffalo. They’re a desperate team that needs a win and they have a QB who can run and throw. The following week against Miami having to face all their speed. They’re battling for the number one seed in the AFC and are going to need a win. Detroit is up and down but when they’re on, they’re very difficult to beat and on the road at Washington in the season finale isn’t going to be a gimme. We found that out last season.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
It's our year
And how many times have we said that over the past 26 years?

Rhetorical question, but we've seen this script before and the ending ain't pretty.

I have no faith anymore, just remember the Pats team that was 18-0 and lost in the SB.

Watching and waiting....

Eddie

Reaction score
We will lose to either the Bills or the Dolphins.

But Tommy Cutlets will beat the Iggles at least once. The C-hoks will send the Iggles into a death spiral.

The Ravens-Niners game is going to be a monster !!!

CCBoy

Reaction score
The video made about the 2023 season if the Cowboys did win out would be greatness. Talk about the ultimate championship drive.

Can I pre-order that video now?
Wait...woa Nellie. So you are here by endorsing the possibility of being all you can be, huh?:grin::clap::starspin:

CCBoy

Reaction score
The Zona loss was because we sat 3 OLmen. That's arrogance.
Are both Smith's present for top shelf play right now? Go ahead and micromanage a view for failure...

catiii

Reaction score
I'd place odds on that bet. Buffalo has no advantage over us with the outdoor field in cold weather because they practise inside a field house like we do. It's also astroturf in Buffalo not grass.