News: Cowboys ask League to Review Giants Radios (NY Post)

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
102412giants20bk.jpg

Nothing to see here. Mods please close thread.

Tristan

Reaction score
Touché :hammer:
Giants Owner is/was a prick!

Im pretty sure im talking about the one who died, but years ago i was a waiter at a fancy restaurant in Newport RI, I had a huge table including him (Tisch?).

I joked with him about being a Cowboys fan even though that was the year the Texans won theyre first ever game against us.

He was a total grumpy jerk and tried to stiff me on a bill that included thousands of dollars in wine, funny thing is someone else at the table gave us a huge 30% cash tip almost as if they felt embarrased that scrooge tried to stiff us. Funnier thing is I had already put a 20% gratuity on the card as we always did on large parties.

So I ended up making a couple thousand off that jerks table and bought my wifes engagement ring the next day with the $, Sucker!

But il never forgot what a fat stupid slob piece of trash he was!

lukin2006

Reaction score
If you think about it, it's a huge deal, my understanding is the league cuts off communication with 15 seconds on the play clock, now by using a walkie talkie was the giants coach still able to communicate with less than 15 seconds left in the play clock? If they were communicating with less than 15 seconds their coach could have been tipping Manning off, an unfair advantage...but nothing will come of it.

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
wow! They really are under investigation for tuning in to our channel!!

These cheaters went full on Patriots against us!

The Giants are also under investigation for allegedly being tuned to the same channel that the Cowboys were on and were reportedly listening to each play call by Dallas before it happened. Which really raises some eyebrows as the Giants fourth quarter defense is what truly won them the game.

http://dystnow.com/2016/12/15/new-york-giants-nfl-investigation-rule-violations-vs-dallas-cowboys/

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
wow! They really are under investigation for tuning in to our channel!!

These cheaters went full on Patriots against us!

hmm interesting. any chance we get the W? has that ever happened before? a team stripped of a win bc they got caught cheating. prob not..

Romotil45

Reaction score
http://nypost.com/2016/12/15/nfl-investigating-giants-for-possible-walkie-talkie-violation/

Weird, does anyone know the consequences if found guilty? I'd guess imprisonment of the team's QB and Head Coach :cool:

Let the conspiracy theories begin. OK so the NFL can shut off the communication during a game they do that when the 45 sec clock gets to 15 right. OK so they want Dallas to win to keep this Dak train rolling ratings are huge so they turn off Giants head set. Notice they had a backup helmet but it wasn't working either lol. But them damn Giants are too smart went right to a walkie talkie. Fine there backsides lol. If the NFL has become WWE I want to remain in ignorant bliss. This wouldn't work against a chip Kelly team. That damn chip is smart.

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
hmm interesting. any chance we get the W? has that ever happened before? a team stripped of a win bc they got caught cheating. prob not..
I don't think so. Probably something more along the lines of a fine or loss of draft picks or possibly McAdoo gets a suspension for a few games.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Not sure how you would prove it but if you could its worse than pats and they got pretty serious punishment
I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully we have a member here who is knowledgeable on how it would be possible to prove that they were listening in.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
looks like a phony website and I think one of the cowboys blogs had some story about this other day and I wonder if they just picked up on it and is being spread around.

sounds kind of fake to me.

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
looks like a phony website and I think one of the cowboys blogs had some story about this other day and I wonder if they just picked up on it and is being spread around.

sounds kind of fake to me.
I was wondering why that wasn't the big story. If this is true there should be more made if this!