Twitter: Cowboys at Bucs Sept 9

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Prove me wrong, but either way I think this is a good place to end the discussion, right?

Check mate.
How about you prove yourself right? And to answer your question yeah I'd give Kirk Cousins 40 million if he was 28 years old getting better each year in the league.

If Commanders would've given Cousins the 30 milion he wanted they wouldn't have wasted over 100 million on Alex Smith, Kirk Cousins, Kyle Allen and Fitzpatrick just to get inferior QB play.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the NFL telling you they don't want Brady to win another. Trying to destroy their confidence in the first game.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I understand Dak's cap his this year is not that bad.

If both guys were in free agency this year nobody would sign Kirk Cousins to the contract that Dak just signed is my point. Nobody.

Cousin is on the wrong side of 30 that is what hurts him the most, no one is handing out big contracts long term to older QB's. Cousin currently is on a 2 year deal paying 33 mill avg, not bad for a guy in his situation. As for Dak just like Watson they are younger QB hitting FA 1st time and the next batch of your QB coming up for FA will top them. I don't necessarily agree with it but it is how things operate in the NFL. Dak was never going to sign a contract that within 2 years would put him towards to bottom end of QB's. Remember 33 mill a couple of years ago was close to the top paid QB in the league.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Come to think about it. Brady has been out partying, having stupid twitter crap. He will be unprepared for us. His arm will be just a bit more noodle it it.

Now we won't know how our defense will actually look, but neither will they. Brady not quick enough to evade our fast pass rush. Well, hopefully fast pass rush. I am tired of the "almost got there" approach.

OK, I am still on coffee #1. :lmao2:

MikeB80

Reaction score
The road to a 7 or 8 win season starts in Tampa, tune in tonight to see where it ends.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Come to think about it. Brady has been out partying, having stupid twitter crap. He will be unprepared for us. His arm will be just a bit more noodle it it.

Now we won't know how our defense will actually look, but neither will they. Brady not quick enough to evade our fast pass rush. Well, hopefully fast pass rush. I am tired of the "almost got there" approach.

OK, I am still on coffee #1. :lmao2:

If I had to face this team in September I'd drink too.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So our week 2 opponent will face a Cowboys team with 10 days to prepare coming off of a loss.

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
I don't get the negative predictions I for one think if our OL is healthy them Bucs are in for a dog fight. I don't see us just being a cake walk with everyone coming back. It will be tough to face Brady week 1 but if anyone knows anything about Brady he stinks it up in the Florida heat usually when he plays down here early. That will be one hot and humid night for sure I can't wait.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
41-38 Bucs

Cowboys cover the spread losing on last second score building hope for the season .

Week 2 at New England to avoid 0-2 start.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't get the negative predictions I for one think if our OL is healthy them Bucs are in for a dog fight. I don't see us just being a cake walk with everyone coming back. It will be tough to face Brady week 1 but if anyone knows anything about Brady he stinks it up in the Florida heat usually when he plays down here early. That will be one hot and humid night for sure I can't wait.

I'm with you. While I understand we will be underdogs in this game and few will give the Cowboys a chance, I know there is no such thing as an unwinnable game. I have no doubt Cowboys will go into that game excited and pumped up with a chance to upset the SB champs.