Cowboys attended work out for David Irving Defensive Lineman IowaSt

tm1119

Reaction score
A tall person generally isn't going to bend over leaving their face open for attack (women are generally very adept at knee strikes) just to attack someone in the leg when there are so many better targets that don't involve leaving yourself wide open for attacking. I am not saying it couldn't happen, it just makes no sense to me why you would attack the legs.

"women are generally very adept at knee strikes"....lol wow. Just wow. Didn't realize we were talking about then squaring up in an MMA match. But thanks for writing the most ridiculous paragraph I've read all week. Quality read.

endersdragon

Reaction score
"women are generally very adept at knee strikes"....lol wow. Just wow. Didn't realize we were talking about then squaring up in an MMA match. But thanks for writing the most ridiculous paragraph I've read all week. Quality read.

Not an MMA match, but I have seen girls knee strike guys in the balls before. Generally puts them on the ground gasping for breath. Though would you ever punch someone in the legs from a standing position?

reddyuta

Reaction score

cowboys are bringing him in for a visit.

tbh this guy looks like a more athletic Arik armstead,if not for his off the field issues he would be a a high rd candidate.

Reactions: BAT

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Either way I can't imagine us using a draft pick on this kid unless it's a 7th...size is nice and everything, but very little college playing time + character issues is a waste of a pick inside the 5th

I'm with you there... 7th round or UDFA.

The guy does have some physical skills though.

angela

Reaction score

angela

Reaction score
Yeah, it was just a misunderstanding. His DL coach said pull out all stops, and he just did what he thought he was supposed to.

I was there during this "riot" David irving never pulled a stop sign from the ground it was handed to him. And someone happened to snap a picture. The media doesn't give the true story !

angela

Reaction score
Like every body else david made a few mistakes. Although he is still young david irving is one of the most intelligent people i know. He is an amazing athlete and a great father. He doesnt have character issues and isnt a nutcase. People are so quick to judge others because "the media says so" evrybody makes mistakes and not everybody learns from them. I do believe he learned and wont be getting in any trouble any time soon. Amazing athlete the cowboys would be crazy to pas up this kid. He already has so much talent and so much more learning to do. He will be unstoppable on the field Once he reaches his full potential!

angela

Reaction score
He pulled a stop sign out of the ground.

Didn't pull a stop sign from the ground i was a witness. I was actually standing a few feet away from david at the time when he was handed the sign. Some one captured a picture and from there everyone assumed he was the one to remove it from the ground. David irving would have been a first round pick if he was able to play his senior year and it weren't for these false accusations. He desereves it. And the cowboys could really use him.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Didn't pull a stop sign from the ground i was a witness. I was actually standing a few feet away from david at the time when he was handed the sign. Some one captured a picture and from there everyone assumed he was the one to remove it from the ground. David irving would have been a first round pick if he was able to play his senior year and it weren't for these false accusations. He desereves it. And the cowboys could really use him.

Thanks for you comments. It will be interesting where he winds up, looks like the kid has talent.