Cowboys Break OTA: Jaylon “Doesn’t Look Good Right Now”

DandyDon52

Reaction score
evidently jaylon is more into him being a corporation, being # 9, and doing some swiping in off season !
As far as football he just thought he could show up and play. Didnt do any off season work.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
evidently jaylon is more into him being a corporation, being # 9, and doing some swiping in off season !
As far as football he just thought he could show up and play. Didnt do any off season work.
Huh? This is offseason work lol.....this is OTAs lol

Being a corporation or whatever you guys are leaning on doesn’t stop players from playing well. Lebron is the best player in the world and he’s the biggest corporation....as was Kobe...as was MJ....Adrian Peterson was...

RoboQB

Reaction score
How can he tell......I mean none of the players are going full speed. OTAs in shorts.......clickbait if you ask me. Can we at least wait until training camp with pads. Pretty sure Jaylon give you plenty to criticize (lol)

C'mon Hawk.
Whether it's an NFL LB or a stripper, the hips don't lie... lol
I know you know this.

ColeBeasley11

BruceCarter54
Reaction score
Post June 1st cut here we come. Eat the contract. Trade for a veteran if needed.[/QUOTE

Yes plz!!!
I don’t wanna see him on the field over LVE, Neal, or even Cox. It will drive me insane. I don’t think he has a single believer left on this board. So what is the front office seeing? Lol

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
There is no bigger Jaylon critic on the forum than me, but criticism of Jaylon in Day 2-3 of OTAs is a bit premature. He apparently has a wrist injury he’s nursing.

Trust me, he will get his chance to put more bad film on tape; no need to jump the gun just yet.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like the guys effort but doesn't move normally so experiment over.

plymkr

Reaction score
No disrespect to Jason Witten, but hearing Jaylon is not as fluid as last year is about as encouraging to hear Jason Witten seems to have lost some speed. Or Zeke seems a little overweight. No disrespect to Zeke either but you get my point.

Don't get too comfortable looking at Jaylon wearing #9. This might be the last year you see him in Cowboys #9.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Ambar Garcia hates Jaylon Smith as if it's personal. The others on "The Break" don't rag on Jaylon as she does.
Amber finally explained the reason she hates Jaylon on the show. She sounds like a poster on Cowboys Zone. Amber thinks he is arrogant and not self aware. To be honest I don’t know one football player that does not apply too. The fact that he overcame a catastrophic injury shows you what type of person he is. I will say it again, the problem with Jaylon is drop foot has regressed. He is still the best linebacker we have and that is the reason we drafted Parsons/Cox and brought in Neal.

T-RO

Reaction score

You are making hefty claims. Better back it up, or back down. What is your evidence that Jaylon wasn't putting in off-season work?

The mic is yours and I am expecting a reply.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes plz!!!
I don’t wanna see him on the field over LVE, Neal, or even Cox. It will drive me insane. I don’t think he has a single believer left on this board. So what is the front office seeing? Lol

Your asinine assumptions are wrong.