Cowboys Break. Seriously

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Disagree on this. Derek is a great host and is not afraid to ask any question. Nick has been great for years, very funny and not afraid to criticise the team. Helman is a slightly wacky fellow but I don't mind him. I really like Amber, she never sugar coats anything. Overall a good listen
Yeah I agree. I listen to most of the Cowboys podcast though on the site and others that aren't on the site.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I try to listen to all the podcasts. None of the guys ( or gals ) they have on bother me one bit... I miss the ones who have moved on like TayStern, Chuck (even though she's back on that night show that I don't have time to consume), Sydney, Lindsey, Broaddus .. The only ones who ever bothered me was the guy who used to host what would become Hangin' whose name escapes me and then before him the guy who sounded like he had like two retainers in his mouth. The only complain I have about Ambar is that they don't show that camera angle from behind her standing up anymore. That girl has a body that make an old man wish for younger days..(How many of you will get that reference?) None of the hosts bothers me one bit. It's entertainment.. wrapped around some Cowboys news.. I don't get worked up about any of it.

iRepDatStar

Reaction score
is Broaddus still talking about the Cowboys.. if so where can I find him.. can anyone point me in the right direction. I know a lot of ppl here dont like him but he was one of my favorites and id love to hear what he has to say about this years cowboys and going forward.. thanks.

mrmojo

Reaction score
I try to listen to all the podcasts. None of the guys ( or gals ) they have on bother me one bit... I miss the ones who have moved on like TayStern, Chuck (even though she's back on that night show that I don't have time to consume), Sydney, Lindsey, Broaddus .. The only ones who ever bothered me was the guy who used to host what would become Hangin' whose name escapes me and then before him the guy who sounded like he had like two retainers in his mouth. The only complain I have about Ambar is that they don't show that camera angle from behind her standing up anymore. That girl has a body that make an old man wish for younger days..(How many of you will get that reference?) None of the hosts bothers me one bit. It's entertainment.. wrapped around some Cowboys news.. I don't get worked up about any of it.
Brick house sir and as an Ambar appreciator I support this message...

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
She’s shaped like a nba player.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
is Broaddus still talking about the Cowboys.. if so where can I find him.. can anyone point me in the right direction. I know a lot of ppl here dont like him but he was one of my favorites and id love to hear what he has to say about this years cowboys and going forward.. thanks.
My favorites on the site are Stan back and Derek Bryan was my favorite to listen to.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
They’re in transition now. They’re trying to figure out life without Mickey . Plus al of the women use the shoes as a stepping stone then leave in two years.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Disagree on this. Derek is a great host and is not afraid to ask any question. Nick has been great for years, very funny and not afraid to criticise the team. Helman is a slightly wacky fellow but I don't mind him. I really like Amber, she never sugar coats anything. Overall a good listen
I agree with everything you said so don't go thinking you are the only one that thinks that way, Good job!

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Working from home the past 7 mos I kinda forgot these podcasts existed. As long as rob ‘wet blanket’ philips and Mickey aren’t bickering I’ll listen. The break was usually my favorite.

Them

Reaction score
At the "Mothership," I listen to the Break once in awhile...I'd rather just checkout the vids of the players and coaches though!!!...:grin:

CapnB

Reaction score
I could probably count on 2 hands how many times ive been on that site since they took the forums down couple of years ago.

RonnieT24

Reaction score

BB is on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas.. I think from 2-7 daily .. You can listen to it on the radio.com app.

LittleD

Reaction score
They are doing a bang-up wonderful job. How would you defend the indefensible when your employer is the Jones family?