Cowboys Camp Construction 'Crosses A Line!’ - Irate Oxnard Residents

Hardline

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys are in the midst of making preparations for training camp in Oxnard, California, but it seems they aren't starting off on the right foot.

According to the Dallas Morning News, Oxnard residents are upset with the Cowboys for building temporary structures for training camp inches away from their property with no prior notice. Residents are taking action in response by hiring attorneys and filing a complaint to the city.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...property-concerns-cross-line-jerry-jones-fans

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The thing is, they built and bought these places knowing this will happen every year. So yeah they will complain about it as well, I bet the noise also.

It is like… buy a huge vehicle …then complain how much gas you use.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
The thing is, they built and bought these places knowing this will happen every year. So yeah they will complain about it as well, I bet the noise also.

It is like… buy a huge vehicle …then complain how much gas you use.
Do you know that to be true... in all cases? Do you know if the Cowboys are doing the same this year that they've done every year since 2001? If you don't, you're guessing.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They should've gotten the new analytics team on this.
These mistakes would never happen with proper intelligence!
I DISLIKE YOU RIGHT NOW, LOL that's exactly what I was going to say!!! LOL, Jerry is clearly wasting money!!! lol