Cowboys Camp Construction 'Crosses A Line!’ - Irate Oxnard Residents

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The Cowboys hold camp in Cali because they can't handle the heat in Texas in the summer. Cali summer is a dream compared to Texas.

Wisconsin summer is a dream as well. Back in the day several teams would hold camp in Wisconsin.

Saints, Chiefs, Bears, Jaguars, and of course the Packers all held camp in Wisconsin.
Thanks for letting us know Cheese, but most of here already know that, and fully understand the history behind it.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
To

to be fair, I find that it’s certain cities more than the entire state that have these types. as a whole California is a beautiful state and still has areas of people with common sense and decency.

St Loius and Detroit are example where the city is a cesspool but the entire state isn’t. Hell, even New York has areas in the Catskills and others where it’s a polar opposite of Manhattan and those peoples idea of governance and standards

as for Austin, my son moved out as soon as he started a family…..for obvious reasons.
Its not the beauty of the state that is the issue, its the word that we can discuss here that is the locust

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is a 6 to 8 foot wall in their back yard. If someone wanted to get over that wall, they would find a way. With the tarps, or tent there, it would impeded them.
This is not right against their windows. Even with a ring doorbell, that would not cover all the area with or without this structure.

Someone posted photos of it, but not sure what post num

PCIMG-2023-07-16-12-52-25.jpg

PCIMG-2023-07-16-12-52-50.jpg
Thanks for posting the pic. Thanks to jazzcat22 for letting me know someone posted as well.

Big_D

Reaction score
Looking at those pics, I'd be POed too. What were they doing every other year? Couldn't just leave it as is??

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I went to everyone when they were in Austin and San Antonio. Austin was hot, but the Alamodome was 72 degrees.
I mean im in NJ so I have never been to one. But i just feel the moving around is dumb. especially since CA is trying to reclaim the popularity of the LA teams.

HanD

Reaction score
I mean im in NJ so I have never been to one. But i just feel the moving around is dumb. especially since CA is trying to reclaim the popularity of the LA teams.
don't most nfl teams go away for camp so players bond and focus away from family?

LA reclaiming popularity with 2 teams is more reason for jerry to stay there. he wants to keep his fan base in socal.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
don't most nfl teams go away for camp so players bond and focus away from family?

LA reclaiming popularity with 2 teams is more reason for jerry to stay there. he wants to keep his fan base in socal.
There's arguably always been more Cowboys fans in L.A. than any other team. I definitely remember more Cowboys fans in the Colosseum during the Marinovich Raiders era game.