Signed by Cowboys Cowboys claim DB Ibraheim Campbell and Center Adam Redmond on waivers

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This guy was a disaster in a few games.

He's their version of Chaz Green.

But yeah. Let's grab him

Oh I'd love to grab him ......Redmond has played only 4 games vs 12 starts for Grasu

Few bad games don't make a career ( as an expert you should know this (lol) ). I'd take Grasu over Redmond any day and it's not even close.

Hroniss Grasu
Free agent
Position:
Center
Personal information
Born:
August 12, 1991 (age 27)
Los Angeles, California
Height: 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
Weight: 303 lb (137 kg)
Career information
High school:
Crespi Carmelite
(Encino, California)
College: Oregon
NFL Draft: 2015 / Round: 3 / Pick: 71
Career history
Roster status: Active
Career highlights and awards
Career NFL statistics as of 2017
Games played:
Games started: 12
Player stats at NFL.com

ndianapolis Colts[edit]
Redmond was signed by the Indianapolis Colts as an undrafted free agent on May 2, 2016.[3] He was released by the Colts on September 3, 2016 and was signed to the practice squad the next day.[4][5] He spent time on and off the Colts' practice squad during the season before signing a reserve/future contract with the team on January 2, 2017.[6]

On September 2, 2017, Redmond was waived by the Colts and was signed to the practice squad the next day.[7][8] He was promoted to the active roster on September 9, 2017.[9] He was waived on October 6, 2017.[10]

Buffalo Bills[edit]
On October 10, 2017, Redmond was signed to the Buffalo Bills' practice squad.[11] He signed a reserve/future contract with the Bills on January 8, 2018.[12]

Dallas Cowboys[edit]
On September 2, 2018, Redmond was claimed from waivers and signed with the Dallas Cowboys' 53 man roster.[13]

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Oh I'd love to grab him ......Redmond has played only 4 games vs 12 starts for Grasu

Few bad games don't make a career ( as an expert you should know this (lol) ). I'd take Grasu over Redmond any day and it's not even close.

Hroniss Grasu
Free agent
Position:
Center
Personal information
Born:
August 12, 1991 (age 27)
Los Angeles, California
Career information
High school:
Crespi Carmelite
(Encino, California)
Career history
Games played:
Player stats at NFL.com

ndianapolis Colts[edit]
Redmond was signed by the Indianapolis Colts as an undrafted free agent on May 2, 2016.[3] He was released by the Colts on September 3, 2016 and was signed to the practice squad the next day.[4][5] He spent time on and off the Colts' practice squad during the season before signing a reserve/future contract with the team on January 2, 2017.[6]

On September 2, 2017, Redmond was waived by the Colts and was signed to the practice squad the next day.[7][8] He was promoted to the active roster on September 9, 2017.[9] He was waived on October 6, 2017.[10]

Buffalo Bills[edit]
On October 10, 2017, Redmond was signed to the Buffalo Bills' practice squad.[11] He signed a reserve/future contract with the Bills on January 8, 2018.[12]

Dallas Cowboys[edit]
On September 2, 2018, Redmond was claimed from waivers and signed with the Dallas Cowboys' 53 man roster.[13]

I'd like it if we get Grasu as well. We'd have a pair of decent centres for now while we await Freddie's return.

Swanny

Reaction score
How about just going and getting actual NFL talent instead of cheap pretenders that hopefully never have to see the field. There are solid veteran depth players out there right now but this is their plan?
Do you know that these guys aren't solid depth? Sounds like you should apply to become a GM

Kaiser

Reaction score
For the people complaining that we are putting guys in the last roster spots who are insurance policies and/or developmental projects, they really should look at the 2013 season.

The last safety on the roster (Danny McCray, who is Campbell in this case) never saw the field except special teams because everyone was healthy.

The DTs on the roster had a huge rash of injury and a waiver wire guy we picked up (on a futures contract at the end of the previous season) ended up being the one and only healthy guy while the team signed guys off the street like Landon Cohen and Frank Kearse who had to take snaps on the field with only a couple of days of instruction.

That one healthy DT was Nick Freaking Hayden. Guys like Campbell and Redmond are far preferable to panic moves like that season.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I'd like it if we get Grasu as well. We'd have a pair of decent centres for now while we await Freddie's return.

Exactly, Redmond has played in a grand total of 4 games. Never started ...... let's hope FO not counting on him for serious playing time.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

Hroniss Grasu
Free agent
Position:
Center
Personal information
Born:
August 12, 1991 (age 27)
Los Angeles, California
Career information
High school:
Crespi Carmelite
(Encino, California)
Career history
Games played:
Player stats at NFL.com

ndianapolis Colts[edit]

Buffalo Bills[edit]

Dallas Cowboys[edit]

A few bad games don't make a career?

Chaz? Is that you?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Exactly, Redmond has played in a grand total of 4 games. Never started ...... let's hope FO not counting on him for serious playing time.

Well, to be fair, it wasn't like David Irving exactly had a lot of playing time when we got him a few years ago. Not saying I want him anymore because I think he's overstaying his welcome now, but the point is that I think this Redmond chap could be fine for us. I just would feel a little more at ease if we also managed to get Grasu because we would have a more experienced chap.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Reading through this thread and 4 posts with nothing but a LLLOOLLL. Just stop .

Seriously. click the like on the post and move on.

My wife says I wake the kids laughing at this board. Told her these guys are too funny and this is my therapy for my Facebook. Will use the like botton but will continue my posts too.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
the team cut Kadeem Edwards and brian price to add these two

Okay, if true, cutting Price is a bit of a surprise to me (but then, after cutting Bailey, should I really be surprised by any of our FO's moves anymore?) as we're not exactly that deep at 1 tech either. Then again, it's not like Marinelli is all that keen on 1 techs.

Carson

Reaction score
Sign josh leribeus. Problem solved with interior depth at Center and guard.

visionary

Reaction score
Do you know that these guys aren't solid depth? Sounds like you should apply to become a GM

Do you know that we need starters at center and FS? Sounds like you need to go back into your corner

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I would love it if it was actually possible to judge a player’s ability, scheme fit, and future ceiling based on reading some internet stats.

_sturt_

Reaction score
I'm coming around to the conclusion that Campbell is more of a special teams pick-up than anything else.

Redmond remains a mystery, though. Must have been something they saw on the tape in preseason because he's never distinguished himself previously.