Twitter: Cowboys close to signing Dontari Poe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
With Frederick retiring, that adds C to the list of possible needs.

This is again why is makes more sense to get a guy like Poe and Griffen under contract to fill a couple of needs and free up the draft board a bit.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's starting to look like Poe may turn out to be another big fish that got away! Same old stuff. :angry:

Last edited:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If we can't figure out things with Poe, despite it looking like he was coming our way then I doubt we'll be able to pull off signing Harrison if his price tag was higher.

This is getting highly frustrating.

It's the new Cowboys way. Either they sign for what the Joneses think they are worth (which is below market value) or they leave for greener pastures. I believe the only reason we got McCoy is because he wants to be here.

ultron

Reaction score
If we can't figure out things with Poe, despite it looking like he was coming our way then I doubt we'll be able to pull off signing Harrison if his price tag was higher.

This is getting highly frustrating.
Must have something to do with his injury last season

pentatwirl

Reaction score
It's starting to look like Poe may turn out to be another big fish that got away! Same old stuff. :angry:
giphy.gif.cf.gif

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
How does big Fred retiring effect the cap?

Does it give us any extra money to play with for signing Poe and potentially Griffen?

Status
Not open for further replies.