Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy said QB Dak Prescott is having his best offseason program that we've had

Zordon

Reaction score
6i7FSgT.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This is the year Dak finally gets it :flagwave:
I do think we should expect a better start to the season by the offense, unless the new line collapses. We started out last year tentative with what we were doing with the new scheme. The focus was getting the ball out quickly, so we were throwing a lot of short passes and not attempting much downfield. When we altered that strategy, we hit our stride. Now, that stride was broken in the playoffs, but the regular-season success should actually start earlier this year than it did last year.

triplets_93

Reaction score
This is 'Happy Talk' from the Management...

Artificial environment there.... Wait until Dak is in a pressured Win-or-go-home-game, and you can bet the faithful Tunnel-vision will appear, yet again.

To think it will different "this time" is some kind of a 'battered fan syndrome.'

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
No comment as after 8 seasons this is a comment you make about a rookie QB.
They don't even try and hide the fact how inept they consider him anymore.
This is a valid point. I seriously doubt Kansas City feels the need to make comments like this about Mahomes. Everyone knows what they have in Mahomes while Dak constantly needs to be built up. Even as he enters year 9 he still needs to be propped up like a rookie trying to build his confidence.

Last edited: