Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy said QB Dak Prescott is having his best offseason program that we've had

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I’ll be miserable or not as I see fit within the guidelines. Any non sunshine pumping comment from nearly anyone inevitably leads to some ridiculous insult from you that doesn’t do much beyond clutter around the things that are worth reading,

Not sure how you get away with it, but that’s not up to me.

You’re honestly more negative and antagonizing than anyone around here with the insults and suggesting that people not be fans or not participate here…. but hey, I suppose that’s acceptable, so enjoy your little trip of attempting to tell people how to think and feel.

Don’t need the advice but thanks.
Rocky is an acquired taste. Much like Durian.

The Dak crowd loves the Love It Or Leave It response to all criticisms. You will learn.
Poor lemmings.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
None of this matters. Until Dak gets to the playoffs and plays like a winner not a scared rookie as he did vs Green Bay that is all most of us can envision from him. He is a great regular season QB. He WAS a mediocre playoff QB until that GB disgrace. That deer in the headlights look turned even supporters like myself against keeping him. No he doesn't play defense too..blah blah blah... he does control HIS own play and his own behavior. There was no fire, no toughness. Only fear and rookie-like nerves. It was embarrassing. I hope they do not extend him but realistically I know he's not going anywhere. Maybe he can win with a perfect team around him, unfortunately he had a front office without the desire or no-how to build that perfect roster.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Rocky is an acquired taste. Much like Durian.

The Dak crowd loves the Love It Or Leave It response to all criticisms. You will learn.
Poor lemmings.
My actual response to this was deleted so for now I’ll simply say….I don’t agree.