Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy said QB Dak Prescott is having his best offseason program that we've had

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Dak Haters: So how soon before Trey Lance starts?

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2:
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/mccarthy-on-lance-hes-close-to-being-a-master-of-the-system.524870/

Dak Haters have NO shame, they have Mastered split personalities.....This is the AI Mike McCarthy :lmao::lmao::lmao:
I don't think anyone hates Dak, and "hater" is a word used by people that can't handle when someone has a different opinion. What people hate are the results, and watching him choke with that "deer in the headlights" look in the playoffs. It's been long enough; we know what he is, and what he is not.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I don't think anyone hates Dak, and "hater" is a word used by people that can't handle when someone has a different opinion. What people hate are the results, and watching him choke with that "deer in the headlights" look in the playoffs. It's been long enough; we know what he is, and what he is not.
the Dak Bots will never met their deity Dak has warts

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
was this for 2024 or his 2nd year? they say that every year.

don't give a flying monkey poo fest about pre-season. holler when he has his best ever post season.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Note to Cowboys front office, coaches and players: Sometimes silence is golden. When your fan base has been hyped, sold, res-sold and hyper-hyped again and again and again….just give it a rest.

Qcard

Reaction score
I woke up and realized Dak Haters just love Dak less...... :lmao2:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
was this for 2024 or his 2nd year? they say that every year.

don't give a flying monkey poo fest about pre-season. holler when he has his best ever post season.
LOL..... Has anyone pointed out that Dak is having his best pre season ever in MINICAMPS AND PRACTICE? Let us know if he can continue this when the defenses are actually rushing him. Like they will in a real game

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Note to Cowboys front office, coaches and players: Sometimes silence is golden. When your fan base has been hyped, sold, res-sold and hyper-hyped again and again and again….just give it a rest.
If I were lame duck MM I wouldn't be saying anything. But he was probably ordered by someone higher up to pump up Dak and get the false hope train back on track.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Everyone is awesome in the offseason. Even that jag QB we signed for the rookie mini camp just so there would be someone to throw the ball. I don’t think he’s even coming to training camp.

sbark

Reaction score
Excellent explanation
It can be used in all facets of life.
A difference of opinion is not hate.

rambo2

Reaction score
There are a lot of idiots in here that hate Dak, McCarthy, management, and everything Cowboys.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
It will, for whatever team he gets to play. Did Green Bay ever thank him for the INT's?

Crap - forgive me, I'm supposed to go watch some video with Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley before I am allowed to make a comment about Dak and his INT's.
:laugh: :hammer:

Qcard

Reaction score
Remember last season when you were trying to prove Prescott was an INT machine and that because it continued into TC that he would continue that last season. Even though I repeatedly told you that hes literally only had one bad year turning the ball over?

Good times.
Hey!?! We only talk about Prescott in the playoffs.....

Only Andy Dalton, Cooper Rush and Trey Lance statements from Mike McCarthy matter!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Dak Haters are not like us!!

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

One thing I gotta give it to Dak is that, except for the injury setback, he has steadily improved his game, year after year.

I don't doubt this is his best offseason. Another year removed from the injury and just keeps working it.