Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy said QB Dak Prescott is having his best offseason program that we've had

fivetwos

Reaction score
"Best shape of our lives" again.

This franchise has about 5 or 6 catch phrases that they recycle. Just put them all on on shirt and be done with it.
Well said.

Expect to catch crap around here for not just accepting it and complying. After all, fans don’t know anything. Shouldn’t complain.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
It will, for whatever team he gets to play. Did Green Bay ever thank him for the INT's?

Crap - forgive me, I'm supposed to go watch some video with Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley before I am allowed to make a comment about Dak and his INT's.
Shhhhh....we aren't supposed to speak negatively about QB1 in any way. That makes us bad fans, or something.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
What’s he been best at?

“Connecting with his receivers”

How about we just let it play out. These are the type of statements that are made that make me scratch my head. There was no point to it. When called on specifics that’s what you say?

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmm...........well he has had good off seasons before; he has had good training camp; good pre-seasons; very good regular seasons. The rub for him will be what he does in the playoffs provided the Cowboys are in the playoffs.

ShortRound

Reaction score
We might win a playoff game then? Lol Bunch of hot air. Trade him for picks.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Owner/GM: "All in"
Franchise Quarterback: "Do not play for the money."
Head coach: "Having his best offseason program that we've had"

Who is stepping up to the microphone next and vomit nonsense? Will it be Rowdy? Can we punch him afterwards? Rowdy has a very punchable face. Just saying.

phildadon86

Reaction score
“Sloppy” is Daks best.

Yikes.
Remember last season when you were trying to prove Prescott was an INT machine and that because it continued into TC that he would continue that last season. Even though I repeatedly told you that hes literally only had one bad year turning the ball over?

Good times.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Remember last season when you were trying to prove Prescott was an INT machine and that because it continued into TC that he would continue that last season. Even though I repeatedly told you that hes literally only had one bad year turning the ball over?

Good times.
I don't remember anything Dak fans said from a year ago.