Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy said QB Dak Prescott is having his best offseason program that we've had

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Translation: 12-5, a playoff win then another playoff loss right before the NFC Championship. And another offseason of "I've got to do better." Sigh!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mike needs to be reminding these guys how much they got outworked in the playoffs by a very raw Green Bay team. That is all he needs to say.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here we go again……ugh.…….stacking good days on top of good days…..it never ends.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
The credibility of this franchise is at an all time low.

After nearly 30 straight seasons of futility, nobody believes anything this team says anymore.

Despite 3 straight 12 win seasons, there is almost zero confidence that this roster will do anything but fail again come the postseason— if they even make it that far this year.

The FO and coaching staff will trot out the obligatory “coach-speak” and “rah rah” talk… but this team is going through the motions for paychecks at this point

triplets_93

Reaction score
The FO and coaching staff will trot out the obligatory “coach-speak” and “rah rah” talk… but this team is going through the motions for paychecks at this point
The Pay and Benefits are Good! Who wouldn't take the pay, and play on this pretend Championship Team ???

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
lol these always crack me up "I cant believe they are saying this...again..." the "Did Jerry just say this is a championship team at the TC presser" thread will be must read...its like 50 first dates with the pre season talk...we are the ones with the head trauma..lol..."How can you say that!!!! did you not see the end of the year!!!"..lol..que Bill Murray and the ground hog please...

plasticman

Reaction score
What did you expect?

"Honestly, I don't know what happened during this offseason, his mechanics are terrible. His accuracy is erratic. During today's OTA's, his leading receiver was a DB. I'm going to be busy during the next couple days updating my resume, This team isn't going anywhere this season but down!"

Adreme

Reaction score
It’s funny to me how when McCarthy says Lance has almost mastered the system people take that straight up and assume he can compete for the starting job, but when told Dak is having an amazing offseason that one is just coachspeak.

A lot of people just exposing their bias.

plymkr

Reaction score
Need the best post-season he's ever had, not the best pre-season. Maybe it will transfer. We can hope...
We need all the players, especially the young guys and Dak, to have preseason transfer to post season.

plymkr

Reaction score
I’m glad there’s a positive report coming out about Dak, just like I was encouraged when the positive reports came out about Lance. My prediction is we will hear several of these reports about: Guyton, Beebe, Tolbert, Schoon, Mazi, Kneeland, etc.

I think it’s all about PR and the Big Mike has to answer questions and it’s probably not a great idea to bash your guys publicly, lol, that’s Jerry’s job when he doesn’t want to sign someone.

The only reports I feel mean anything is the injury report. So I’m glad Dak isn’t injured. Or any other Cowboys, well besides Schoon. He got injured.

I’m looking forward to the preseason and we can see if this is PR or real deal stuff. But IMO, please no injuries. I just want reports that are injury free. Everything else will work itself out.