Cowboys coaches lack of respect vs Eagles coaches

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
There were stories about our coaches at this point last season, too. Linehan, especially.

Out staff is better respected around the league than it is by our fans.
NO WAY........ Seriously?

;)

Proof

Reaction score
But still, FOUR Eagle coaches names being a mention for potential HCs....my point, maybe our staff need some fresh coaching talent. Bottom line......Garrett and his staff are staled........hate to say it but it's true.

Schwartz is justifiably gathering HC interest. Their qb coach is getting OC consideration. Who else is getting HC looks?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To your credit that has been true, even statistically w/Romo during the 8-8 years and Dak last year. Personally, that really irks me as a fan (other teams calling out our plays); esp when I'm doing it along with them, etc. The O has been choppy all year and Dak seemed to not receive much help in that ugly 3 game losing streak; this is when we want them to pull the McVay creativity out but why even wait that long? The scheme needs real innovation instead relying on talent or even an overhaul while still being run heavy centered. Maybe more WC concepts to help Dak who doesn't throw a great long ball and caters to Dez's skill strengths as well?

We've covered the other stuff (rub routes, motion, different formations, etc.) but this scheme relies way too much on our talent on O, while even when plentiful, has come up short against GB twice when it needed that extra juice (game planning). Your point about the D sucking has always rung true, and probably didn't give you enough credit for that outside of '09 playoffs; was always an uphill battle every game which is hard on a coach. He'll get at least another year, so more interested if there will be changes to the playbook instead of replacing our coordinators. I want JG to get off the slogan mantras and get back to the Xs/Os to give this team an edge.

If we finally get serious about addressing the defensive personnel and the OL falls apart, I’m going to be sick to my stomach.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
If we finally get serious about addressing the defensive personnel and the OL falls apart, I’m going to be sick to my stomach.

You're already green. Don't get truly sick on top of that. Is that chlorophyll?