Cowboys Color Rush Thanksgiving **merged**

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I like our regular unis, just change the pants. I think Nike sucks at NFL uniforms, just stick with college. I've never been a fan of the same color jersey / pants either. Quit screwing around with the rush stuff and just bring back the throwback jersey with the white helmets and solid blue star if you're going to do anything. That looks better with the white pants.

They're screwing with the socks too. Morons. I'm getting tired of Nike.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
The uniform doesn't bother me nearly as much as Dez jumping around in it for photos and advertising. I cringe at the thought of him potentially hurting himself in the process. He already has a bum knee.

bevo11

Reaction score
The uniform doesn't bother me nearly as much as Dez jumping around in it for photos and advertising. I cringe at the thought of him potentially hurting himself in the process. He already has a bum knee.

Seriously?? He could get hit by a bus too. There are bigger things to worry about.

LittleLexodus

Reaction score
Seriously?? He could get hit by a bus too. There are bigger things to worry about.

Need dez to live in a bubble when he's not on the field.

1f3b5f401b73f5061ec1541334cdc779.980x600x1.jpg

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
my opinion? did I state one? I was just sharing this jersey remake with a white helmet to see what it looks like as per request from previous poster.

Settle down tiger. Some is used to refer to someone or something that is unspecified. I would've chose the word you to directly address you.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
they're called "Color Rush" because they make you want to rush to your nearest rusty spoon and gouge your eyes out

good lord, did anyone see the Jags / Titans color rush unis? looked like a IRL tecmo bowl game.. EPIC fail Nike

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Settle down tiger. Some is used to refer to someone or something that is unspecified. I would've chose the word you to directly address you.

you qouted me. lol. not sure why you did if u weren't refering to me. no issue. just curious on if u were refering to my opinion. guess u weren't. no biggie. just confusing because u directly qouted me.

Junglist

Reaction score
they're called "Color Rush" because they make you want to rush to your nearest rusty spoon and gouge your eyes out

good lord, did anyone see the Jags / Titans color rush unis? looked like a IRL tecmo bowl game.. EPIC fail Nike

I loved the Jags uniforms.

John813

Reaction score
I want one, but not sure which player I want to get it in.

Safe choices are the big three on offense,(Romo, Dez or Witten) but any defensive player is a crap shoot.
Problem is I already have those three for jerseys(Navy), and would want a "new" player for this one.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
you qouted me. lol. not sure why you did if u weren't refering to me. no issue. just curious on if u were refering to my opinion. guess u weren't. no biggie. just confusing because u directly qouted me.

Well you had a picture of the uniforms so
I used it.
Did you even state an opinion? I thought you just posted the pic. Have a great Thanksgiving.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
I want one, but not sure which player I want to get it in.

Safe choices are the big three on offense,(Romo, Dez or Witten) but any defensive player is a crap shoot.
Problem is I already have those three for jerseys(Navy), and would want a "new" player for this one.

i believe they only come in dez, romo and witten.