Cowboys Color Rush Thanksgiving **merged**

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Tops are fine. Pants are fine. Together = Meh.

I just do not like matching tops and pants. At least they are probably the least offensive of the bunch. The tops would be great with matching blue pants (or even silver). Sadly, we'll never see that.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
If the numbers and names are indeed stitched, then I'll grab one. Anyone know if and when they'll offer customs? I want a Frederick one, but I only see romo dez and Witten available

I hope they would do customs but It seems it's a special limited jersey we'll see

Junglist

Reaction score
They are awesome. I love them. I wouldn't mind changing to these for more than one game a season. The Civil-War era whites we see WAYYYYY too much. Hell, we've gone an entire season without wearing anything else. *yawn.

If we could introduce navy blue pants to wear with the whites every once in awhile, that would be stellar. Or, (cue the angry mob) blue on blue.

jedishogun

Reaction score
NFL has a Color Rush and of course my beloved Cowboys go all white. Why do the Cowboys hate blue and gray/silver so much? haha! With that said I do like the All-White though. I wIsh they get rid of the seafoam pants and go gray like they wear with the blue jersey
or silver like the helments.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CUOmX5bUcAALQFZ.jpg

BigD5

Reaction score
Just ordered my Romo color rush jersey. Can't wait to get it in!

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
i think the helmet goes just fine with the uni.
its better than our damn green pants we wear
on a regular basis.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Ahhh, $270cdn to ship it to Canada..... not sure if I can justify that.. I'd consider it more if I already didn't have two Romo jerseys, and no interest in the other two at that price