Twitter: Cowboys considering a David Irving return?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
i'd like to hear something from the mouth of david irving. about the past and most importantly about how he sees his future in the nfl and with the cowboys.
You asked for it now cern. :lmao:
Why would anyone want this guy back, let alone playing for the Cowboys. Shoot, Wentz will last longer in the upcoming season than Irving.

My point is who cares if its harmful? There are plenty of legal substances and things players in the NFL use and do that no one cares about. The only reason people care about marijuana is because it is outlawed, and once that changes, players like Irving and Gregory will be fine.
First bold: The parents of the 43 year old daughter w/three children jogging hit/killed by a teenager driving to school smoking a joint high as a kite.

2nd bold: Wrong. Because it changes ones mind/delusional therefore see bold #1.

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
You asked for it now cern. :lmao:
Why would anyone want this guy back, let alone playing for the Cowboys. Shoot, Wentz will last longer in the upcoming season than Irving.

First bold: The parents of the 43 year old daughter w/three children jogging hit/killed by a teenager driving to school smoking a joint high as a kite.

2nd bold: Wrong. Because it changes ones mind/delusional therefore see bold #1.

Lol you’ve gotta be kidding me. Did I say it was okay for minors?

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
I don't care if it's harmful. I don't care about what's legal and what's not. Players like Irving and Gregory chose to stuff weed in their mouths over playing football. That is what I care about. We don't need players who decide on a weekly basis if they're going to care about the game on Sunday. I want players that will play 100% and give it their all, not "well I feel like weed this day, week, month, year, etc."

I can’t speak about Gregory, but I think Irving’s problem was that he was getting suspended for smoking weed to deal with his pain and found that to be B.S. bc the NFL would rather players take addicting substances like oxycodone to treat their pain rather than safer alternatives like marijuana.

That is logic that makes sense to me, and frankly I can’t blame him.

ICP

Reaction score
Irving had some good days but at the same time it bothers me that this team always seems to want to go back to what didn't work including players.

InTheZone

Reaction score
I can’t speak about Gregory, but I think Irving’s problem was that he was getting suspended for smoking weed to deal with his pain and found that to be B.S. bc the NFL would rather players take addicting substances like oxycodone to treat their pain rather than safer alternatives like marijuana.

That is logic that makes sense to me, and frankly I can’t blame him.
Maybe, Irving to me is one of those dudes that's going to smoke regardless of pain.

He was always my favorite on the dline because he was like our Miles Austin (before he became starter) on defense, always making a play with little time on the field.

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
Maybe, Irving to me is one of those dudes that's going to smoke regardless of pain.

He was always my favorite on the dline because he was like our Miles Austin (before he became starter) on defense, always making a play with little time on the field.

I agree, im sure hes gonna keep smoking. Then again, 90% of the league smokes weed regularly lol so why can't he?