Cowboys contacted a coach in the past 48 hours

Rayman70

Reaction score
I've seen this episode before with Werder camped outside of the Ranch...
I smell a rat...meaning ole Ed knows somethings brewing or he wouldn't be floating this. When he is camped out like this, I halfway expect breaking news. Jerry sure seems like he's sniffing around a whole bunch...now he's noncommittal on JG as well...hmmm.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I smell a rat...meaning ole Ed knows somethings brewing or he wouldn't be floating this. When he is camped out like this, I halfway expect breaking news. Jerry sure seems like he's sniffing around a whole bunch...now he's noncommittal on JG as well...hmmm.
He committed to JG on Tuesday saying "he would have had 5 jobs"

Sydla

Reaction score
And as for DeFillippo, I am not sure there is a fit here. He and Zimmer quickly slides on each other because Zimmer thought DeFilippo was too aggressive and passed too much when Zimmer wanted to pound the rock and be a bit more conservative on O.

I am not sure he would fit with Garrett and I assume Jerry.

Sydla

Reaction score
Sometimes you have to leave your sources nameless or that of a particular name involved with information. Especially if it's a reliable source you want to use again.
I'm not sure why so many are pissed.

I am confused too.

I think some have an issue with this because part of the story is that Werder’s report backs the notion that Garrett has little say here, Jerry is going to build this staff as he see fits and Garrett will just have to accept it and make it work.

Reactions: G2

tyke1doe

Reaction score
LOL. Why such hostility to Werder?

Are people upset his report corroborates what Jerry basically said a few days ago and refuted what Garrett said?
They've never forgiven him for being right about T.O.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
What about Jimmy? He's not too old. All Jerry has to do is throw himself on his knees, apologize, and beg him to return.
Jerry would consider selling the Dallas Cowboys before he does that.

camaro69926

Reaction score
I dont like Ed since he reported that the locker room was divided and nobody was getting along. Then T.O. and Witten came out and said that it was completely false. I may be remembering it incorrectly but it was something like that.

Verdict

Reaction score
LOL. Why such hostility to Werder?

Are people upset his report corroborates what Jerry basically said a few days ago and refuted what Garrett said?

He's basically just throwing stuff at the wall most of the time with zero substance.