Cowboys contacted a coach in the past 48 hours

Common Sense

Reaction score
I know a lot of you guys get off on bashing the media, but Werder has consistently been reliable throughout his career. There are only a handful of coaches he can be talking about. How many offensive coaches have changed jobs since Tuesday?

EDIT: I haven't bothered to double check this, but isn't the only OC to change jobs since Werder's first tweet John DeFilippo? If so, that's obviously who he is talking about.

Last edited:

Common Sense

Reaction score
I dont like Ed since he reported that the locker room was divided and nobody was getting along. Then T.O. and Witten came out and said that it was completely false. I may be remembering it incorrectly but it was something like that.

But we know the locker WAS divided at that time, and T.O. was part of the division. Unless you think we like to sign players to multi-million dollar extensions and then cut them in their first year just for fun?

I really don't get why it's okay to pretend that anyone who reports something we don't like is a "hack" even after what they reported is proven true.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Meh, you are just upset Jerry might be getting closer to axing your buddy.

Jerry can do what he likes. If he axes the coach, let's hope it's an upgrade. But I think this particular sourceless rumor was about the OC, who's not actually a buddy of mine.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I dont like Ed since he reported that the locker room was divided and nobody was getting along. Then T.O. and Witten came out and said that it was completely false. I may be remembering it incorrectly but it was something like that.
They said it was false. But that doesnt mean it actually was

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Music to my ears, hope it's true... Without better pre-game, customized schemes and better in-game adjustments, this team has no chance to get over the hump.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you really? I didn't think anyone loved Werder. Between the vague and unsubstantiated reports and feeling like he's always trying to stir something up, and also his face, I can't stand the guy.
Werder Sucks!!!!!

Flamma

Reaction score
Cowher has been out of coaching too long. Not to mention that with all that talent he had in Pittsburgh he only won one SB.

Dick Vermeal came back after a long time. Cowher was in the playoffs 10 out of 15 years. Six times did the Steelers have under a 10-6 record. Been to two Super Bowls. Been to like 3 Championship games and 3 divisional games aside from that.

He may not have won a lot of Super Bowls, but he kept the team competitive most of the time.