Twitter: Cowboys cutdown to 53 thread *Post #1 Updated* ***Merged***

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
THEY ARE KEEPING CLUTTS?

05-1743570311.jpg

basstapp

Reaction score
Did you watch Minter play? He had a couple sacks against 3rd and 4th stringers. In the game against the Broncos he had a TCL because the oline man completely wiffed. Bishop played the entire game and was strong at the point of attack and didn't get winded. Take the guy in shape over the guy that looks like the dough boy.

reddyuta

Reaction score
We should have traded Byrd,i think Mitchell would do great on the PS,he just needs to get rid of his bad habits.i guess blitz pickup with Romo is really essential.

RS12

Reaction score
Bottom 10 guys on the roster shouldnt feel too comfy yet.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Rainer Sabin ‏@RainerSabinDMN 28s
Per source, Cowboys third-string QB Dustin Vaughan hasn't been cut.

Thats the icing on the cake. They cut Byrd , Williams , Minter , Boatwright . Keep this horrid QB on the team . This front office is bottom 5 in the league. Ive changed my prediction from 7-9 to 5-11 . Yea it'll be a higher draft pick and we'll probably take a CB.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Special Teams coach is having his say in things, if some of you had not yet noticed. If you are not a front line starter, you better be playing special teams well.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Keeps third string QB and Jeff Heath...releases Ryan Williams and LaRon Byrd...unnecessarily activates Spencer who won't do anything Week 1....remembers who GM is. All makes sense.

As far as Patmon, he definitely earned a spot over Mitchell.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Not sure those #50-53 roster guys are safe just yet. Plenty of guys flooding the waiver wire who could be better fits. We will see...

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
I'm sure Garrett lobbied for Clutts too cause he just HAS to have a fullback

i can't wait for that loser to get canned

gmoney112

Reaction score
Wow clutts over Byrd and Williams? And we might be the only team in the league that prioritizes ST over depth. Randle may be a completely below average back but golly he'll make 4 ST tackles over this 16 game season. Come on, bro.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Cut the qb he will make it through waivers!!!!!!!! Ryan won't make it or accept PA!!! Don't think so

DFWJC

Reaction score
Thats the icing on the cake. They cut Byrd , Williams , Minter , Boatwright . Keep this horrid QB on the team . This front office is bottom 5 in the league. Ive changed my prediction from 7-9 to 5-11 . Yea it'll be a higher draft pick and we'll probably take a CB.
I like them both too...though no way I'm cutting Street.

So not having freaking Byrd and Williams makes us lose 2 more games?

I know you're ticked off and I like them too.
But if you haven't noticed...the offense is stacked and the defense is horrifying.
Of course the guys at the end of the bench on offense will be better than those on the D.
Apples and oranges...plus there is special teams to consider.